By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what 3rd party Wii U games are you buying for the rest of the year?

None of them this year. May get Watch Dogs and Ghosts next year.

Around the Network

Watch Dogs, Sonic and Rayman day one.

Possibly all of the rest eventually except for Assassin's Creed.

Watch Dogs depending on how good it looks.
Batman for sure.
Sonic possibly, depending on reviews
Rayman probably
Maybe Call of Duty if it's a good version.

Probably none, honestly. I was going to get both Batman and Splinter Cell on Wii U, but they both got shafted when it comes to certain features so I'm getting them on PS3. Though the GamePad features of Splinter Cell look so epic that I may sell my PS3 version after beating the coop and play that version.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Probably only Just Dance 2014 this year. I got such a huge backlog now and it hit me so hard that I probably wont even buy another game for the next 6 months.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

Most or all. The end year line-up is money grabbingly good.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

100%: Rayman, Sonic
very likely: AssCreed, Watchdogs, Batman
maybe: Splinter Cell
unlikely: Call of Duty

Maaaaaybe Batman, but I really wanted that Adam West costume, but it seems like its PS3 only. That really blows.

Might buy one or two 3rd party games later this year. I'll keep my eye on Watch Dogs and Sonic.

i want to support the Nintendo Wii U third-parties for still sticking with the Wii U, because if, we Nintendo owners DON"T buy these games, we can kiss third-parties goodbye . I will be getting Call of Duty Ghosts, Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV, and Sonic Lost World. Rayman Legends is a maybe purchase. I also need to remember all the first-party titles. I won't be getting Arkham Origins due to that version being the most gimped type, and I'm not getting Splinter Cell because I never really liked those games.