By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what 3rd party Wii U games are you buying for the rest of the year?

Sonic Lost Worlds, Batman Arkham Origins, and Rayman Legends

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut if it comes out this year.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Watchdogs day 1, Ghosts and Origins once the price goes down

For sure:

Batman: Arkham Origins
DuckTales Remastered
Rayman Legends
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure
Sonic: Lost World

Maaaaaybe:

Assassin's Creed IV
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Splinter Cell Blacklist
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Watch Dogs
Call of Duty Ghosts
Sonic Lost World
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

All digital downloads except COD. -_- (Stupid no digital policies)

I'm looking forward to Watch_Dogs, Deus Ex (never played it) and Sonic the most. Dat Sonic Galaxy... Mmm...

I'm getting AC4 as my first AC game because I heard that AC3 wasn't very good, but I've always wanted to play an AC game. Also, I love history. Also, I love pirates. Also, I'm seriously pissed that they did absolutely NOTHING with the Wind Waker port (no re-orchestration, no added dungeons, no co-op Tingle Tuner) and this is my stupid way of protesting.

I'm getting COD because... Well COD looks fun. Also, dat Wii Remote action... Mmm...

And I'm getting Splinter Cell because that 7 minute gamepad trailer was so sexy, I needed a tissue afterword.

It's so refreshing for a Nintendo console to have such outstanding 3rd party support that you could be completely satisfied without even touching the 1st party games.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
All

THIS!!!^^^

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Watch dog and Cod Ghost day one!
Here is my nnid sepoer currently play mh3u and ops2.

Hibern81 said:
MohammadBadir said:
All

THIS!!!^^^

thirded!!!^^^

Call of Duty
Watch Dogs
Maybe Assassins Creed
Will end up getting Sonic sooner or later.

I'm expecting to go broke by the end of the year. there are so many games I like. of course I'm buying all of the 3rd party games, all of the first party games, and a lot of indie titles, there's too much but i want it all!