By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 is only a more powerfull PS3: Microsoft Danish PR Guy

jonathanalis said:
the-pi-guy said:
jonathanalis said:
Xbox One seems to be a greater evolution from x360 than ps4 is from ps3.

a powerfull ps3, with video sharing and a touchpad in controller. what more? tell me.

What do you think the Xbox One is?

- kinect 2 is way much better than kinect 1 and anything of camera in ps4. The definitive version of Just dance 2014, will be the One's version.

- Cloud: can improve the power of One 4 times, also it can record the gameplay patterns from friends and apply it to AI (like in forza), also infinitely storage

- showed more games than PS4.

- Is also a dev kit, this brings infinite possibilities. All people can develop to One, a open comunity of developing will bring the best and biggest indie suport, due the freedom of developing.

- its also a multimedia central.

All the rest is equal to PS4: very similar power (offline), great third party support, tradictional controller with new rumble, video sharing, we have to pay to play online, etc. 

Around the Network

The PS4 is a more powerful PS3 which a more powerful PS2 which is a more powerful PSX.
Same goes for Xbox

badgenome said:

And after all the policy reversals, Xbox One is only a less powerful PS4.

I love you.

What i said in the trailer thread... pre ps3 launch by sony comments

In terms of the way the console was put together it is a huge 180 from the PS3. It was made while in contact with third party devs to make sure it was on par with their expectations and its still more powerful than the competition.

Around the Network

just cancelled my X1 pre order after reading this, M$ are getting arrogant

sniper989 said:
just cancelled my X1 pre order after reading this, M$ are getting arrogant

I somehow doubt that preorder's existence.

Signature goes here!

jonathanalis said:
areason said:
jonathanalis said:
the-pi-guy said:
jonathanalis said:
Xbox One seems to be a greater evolution from x360 than ps4 is from ps3.

a powerfull ps3, with video sharing and a touchpad in controller. what more? tell me.

What do you think the Xbox One is?

- kinect 2 is way much better than kinect 1 and anything of camera in ps4. The definitive version of Just dance 2014, will be the One's version.

- Cloud: can improve the power of One 4 times, also it can record the gameplay patterns from friends and apply it to AI (like in forza), also infinitely storage

- showed more games than PS4.

- Is also a dev kit, this brings infinite possibilities. All people can develop to One, a open comunity of developing will bring the best and biggest indie suport, due the freedom of developing.

- its also a multimedia central.

All the rest is equal to PS4: very similar power (offline), great third party support, tradictional controller with new rumble, video sharing, we have to pay to play online, etc. 

The cloud does not add graphical capabilities to the console. 

i dont know if its graphical, but is more powerfull. here:http://www.dvice.com/2013-5-27/xbox-one-technically-40-times-more-powerful-xbox-360 says that without cloud is 10x more powerfull than x360, and 40x with cloud. i deduced that one is 4x powerfull with cloud than without.

That article is wrong. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhLf8RvzBg

Does he really have room to talk? Didn't the PS4 sculpt the Xbox One to be what it is today. Didn't MS push their reveal back so they could copy and match some of the stuff the PS4 was doing?

Xbox One was VERY innovative with their 24 hour check in policy, the pioneers in the new age of drm where the restriction was the "new" thing and having a camera that can sense piss and sh!t moving through your body as mandatory for the console to function.

But you dropped all of that because of the PS4 to avoid the slaughter that was going to take place.

Xbox One is a weaker but more expensive PS4 that allows me to watch T.V.. On my T.V

lol

MS you need to make your employees to stop to says bullshits... you are loosing possibles buyers with that terrible actions.