By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Update] Pokemon Wii U Teaser Leak!? [Via Neo Gaf]

Tagged games:

Nem said:
Pavolink said:
It is Pokemon red/blue Wii U remake. It has to be.
Or Stadium U.

Do those pokemon look Gen 1 to you?

he was joking

OP: most likely a stadium game which is meh to me

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Ppl should calm the expectation in order to not get disapointed. I seriously expect the less possible out of this.

It's either:
1-Nothing
2-Some crappy AR app
3-A Pokémon Stadium game (or some other fighting only game)

I doubt it's Smash related, the artstyle does'nt look at all like Smash's and those 2 pokémon showed would look seriously out of place next to Pikachu. Also the stage does'nt look like a Smash stage and finally I doubt such announcement would be made by the Pokémon Company, it would probably be made by Sakurai via the official site. It also feels like something awfully weird to tease about.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The camera angle gives me a pretty strong Ultimate Ninja Storm//Budokai Tenkaichi 3 vibe. 3D Pokemon fighting game pls *__* (I don't care if this would affect SSB4's sales at all, let a man dream!)

I wonder why Nintendo doesn't release a "true" Pokemon game for consoles, Pokemon is one of it's biggest series, it would help WiiU a lot in sales.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

KHlover said:
The camera angle gives me a pretty strong Ultimate Ninja Storm//Budokai Tenkaichi 3 vibe. 3D Pokemon fighting game pls *__* (I don't care if this would affect SSB4's sales at all, let a man dream!)

At first I got the same feeling as well, but I'm not expecting a Pokemon fighting game( although I'd love one, but I'd hate to be disappointed).

Around the Network

Looks like AR app.

brute said:
I wonder why Nintendo doesn't release a "true" Pokemon game for consoles, Pokemon is one of it's biggest series, it would help WiiU a lot in sales.

well they have stated before that they want to keep it for the handheld market.

and even if they do release a console Pokemon it would probably be like MH where the console version sells less than the handheld one

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Nintendo should make this pokemon game for the wii u:

-3D and open world
-Has pokemon from all gens as well as all the regions but is made in a way which promotes exploration.
-A more complex battle system, and potentially the ability to control your pokemon in battle like in arenas.
- Co-op with friends being able to join your world.
- A good story line
- Skill trees for your pokemon other then abilities, or the possibility of choosing how to distribute their stats.
- No bullshit legendaries which you can only get during events or using codes.
- Multiplare, possibly on a big scale.
- Combat that happens in the world without taking things to an arena, where terrain will play a part.

Roma said:
brute said:

well they have stated before that they want to keep it for the handheld market.

and even if they do release a console Pokemon it would probably be like MH where the console version sells less than the handheld one

I agree that it would sell less, but it would still sell a few systems, something that the WiiU desperately needs.

areason said:
-A more complex battle system, and potentially the ability to control your pokemon in battle like in arenas.

In which ways do you think pokemon should be more complex? Particularly, have you ever tried competitive battling?