By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Update] Pokemon Wii U Teaser Leak!? [Via Neo Gaf]

Tagged games:

Busted said:
That's a normal Lucario and a normal Blaziken

lol at sig. Agree with the sentiment.

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Hopefully it's another pokemon battle revolution for the wii u

Yeah, with the rumor of the 3DS and Wii U being more connected, the possiblities are endless :3

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I dont know why they insist on going for the realistic look on home consoles. Cartoonish would sell alot more.

Nem said:
I dont know why they insist on going for the realistic look on home consoles. Cartoonish would sell alot more.

I think there going for this look, but in HD with more texture. Which I'm find with, but not presonally a fan of the desgin. Feel a bit too simple for my taste.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Dulfite said:

I heard someone suggest the following idea and it seems to be the most logical. 

It's showing that Lucario and Blaziken will be in Smash Brothers because it's in a realistic world setting (something pokemon isn't in). While the pokemon look great, they are still animated (as they should be), while the buildings look to be more realistic in design. That is why, in my opinion, the most logical was a smash brothers reveal.

I agree with those who doubt this. Namely the angle in the given shot, which is different from the angle in any shot of Smash Bros for Wii U so far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Well, it's certainly hinting at something. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this.

Mr Khan said:
Dulfite said:

It's showing that Lucario and Blaziken will be in Smash Brothers because it's in a realistic world setting (something pokemon isn't in). While the pokemon look great, they are still animated (as they should be), while the buildings look to be more realistic in design. That is why, in my opinion, the most logical was a smash brothers reveal.

I agree with those who doubt this. Namely the angle in the given shot, which is different from the angle in any shot of Smash Bros for Wii U so far.

Xxain said:
Mr Khan said:
Dulfite said:

touche.

Though i would also suggest that Blaziken is unlikely to appear. Zoroark, possibly someone from X and Y, or the return of Mewtwo now with new forms.

Really, the new anime makes it more likely that Pokemon Trainer (who is clearly based on Red) will stay in the game.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

That second of video makes it look like a game.

I'm really hoping for a stadium 3, with extensive modes and mini games. I think the environments look a tad too realistic aganst the pokemon but I'm not against them aiming in the direction of pseudo realism. The Battle Revolution CGI trailer still looks amazing