By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you eat Breakfast?

First breakfast @ 7:00, just tea and maybe som crackers, sometimes just a glass of water or a coffe.

Second Breakfast @ 8:00, a few cups of black coffe.

Third breakfast @ 9:30-10:00 tea or coffe and 3-4 slices of bread.

:)

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network

Yes, milk and cookies.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Lol Rol. I never have breakfast, I don't even drink anything, don't know why. But then I could eat the whole fridge in the night ^^

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

Yep. Today it was buttered toast (made from home-baked, from-scratch, kneaded-by-hand, and oh-so-delicious bread), a cup of hippie organic yogurt, and OJ.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Copycon said:
First breakfast @ 7:00, just tea and maybe som crackers, sometimes just a glass of water or a coffe.

Second Breakfast @ 8:00, a few cups of black coffe.

Third breakfast @ 9:30-10:00 tea or coffe and 3-4 slices of bread.

:)

second breakfast?  you must be a hobbit. 

This signature was intentionally left blank

Around the Network

I work nights, so my definition of breakfast might be different. I do eat food in the morning. And I eat anything any time of the day. Steak in the morning is fine.

If it wasn't unhealthy, I'd probably live on candy, potato chips etc.

ArtofAngels said:
hunter_alien said:
ArtofAngels said:
No seriosuly, I don't ever have Breakfast, and I believe a huge frightening percentage of people also don't, food is the last thing I want as soon as I wake up, but when I do eat first thing in the morning, it's usually Pepsi and chips or some junk like that.

So dont act surprised if youl have cancer at the age of 35 ...

On topic : I allways eat breakfast , seriously , it gives you that morning energy that IMO everyone needs :)

LOL I know, but I honestly couldn't care if I had Cancer tomorrow.

Maybe you think that way now , but when it will happen , bealive me , you wont be happy at all . Bealive me I know , my mother is a medic  and he has all the time at least 20 people who suffer of some sort of cancer . Most of them are extremly painfull , and bealive me , just looking at them you can tell that they are feeling miserable ... 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

no i dont really eat breakfast,only somtimes when im hungry but usually no

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I just nuked 4 White Castle cheeseburgers and it's 6:50 in the a.m. ... does that count?

EDIT: Dang, those burgers were DELICIOUS!!!!! 

I do but when i wake up at non is it still breakfast? Technically i eat after i wake up so is it breakfast?