Cecil 3 0.62%

Squall 34 7.01%

Terra 4 0.82%

Zidane 30 6.19%

Bartz 12 2.47%

Neither 29 5.98%

I don't care. I'm here to troll 67 13.81%

Total:484

The fact that Squall isn't winning this poll is one of the many reasons there is something wrong this generation of gamers... and the reason Twilight made stupid amount of money.

Around the Network

How dare anyone say Zidane.....Own up and come to my wall right now for a friendly word -.-

Btw is Lightning...She started off pretty kool then I couldnt stand her by the end of the game.

NoirSon said:
The fact that Squall isn't winning this poll is one of the many reasons there is something wrong this generation of gamers... and the reason Twilight made stupid amount of money.

Nah Squall was awesome, those characters before ff10 were all great because there was no voice acting, even if they said some cliche lines in your head you could make them sound way less corny.

NoirSon said:

Squall wasn't too bad. In fact, I quite liked him and found him relatable.

BasilZero said:

The worst? Vaan easily.

Completely irrelevant character.

What Square did with Tidus in FFX - him being the secondary character (Yuna was the main protagonist) - they did give him a few great spots to shine out and play a major role.

But Vaan.....nope. In my next playthrough of FFXII - I'll be using Basch, Balthier and Fran.

Wait until it gets HD remade, we all know its coming next!

Around the Network

I played about 40 hours of FFXII (which I regret deeply) and I can't remember a single thing about Vaan. So I'm going to have to go with him.

think-man said:
NoirSon said:

Nah Squall was awesome, those characters before ff10 were all great because there was no voice acting, even if they said some cliche lines in your head you could make them sound way less corny.

Excluding the Gunblade how exactly was Squall awesome? Because I remember him whining and acting like jerk more for about half of the game while people gravitated toward his anti social self for no reason.

Granted, I felt him and Rinoa deserved one another because I found her the perfect punishment for such a emo pretty boy so obviously trying to capture the magic Square soft found with Cloud. Vaan, I barely consider a main character but even he had more redeeming characteristics in regards to personality and game play then I found with Squall.

think-man said:
How dare anyone say Zidane.....Own up and come to my wall right now for a friendly word -.-

Btw is Lightning...She started off pretty kool then I couldnt stand her by the end of the game.

I was tempted to choose Zidane only because of the amount of people who like him. Vivi should have been the star. 

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Vaan was ok, the story sucked. Lightening is definitely the worst. Snow needs to be bitchslapped.

Zidane and Vaan for being very unmemorable and bland. They are even too boring to be side characters in Breath of Fire 5.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.