By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

Hahaha I should revisit my threads about all the Wii U gamepad problems. It wasn't a popular opinion at the time but with PS4 remote play on the horizon, I could be called a prophet.

Around the Network

I need to read this thread it might be full of lulz. For that matter considering the bans I got for "trolling" Nintendo my first 2 years here I am certainly an enemy of Nintendo. I think they should be software developers only because the hardware sucks. I just choose to ignore most of the mindless arguing in essay form that plagues this forum. I am happy the Wii U is selling horribly as I think the console is a 7 year late console.

Also, Fuck the Packers they have no defense and a horrible offensive line that allows Rodgers to be sacked left and right.

Hahaha, good idea for a thread. Go ahead and judge me!

Little bit worried now though, first you attempt to become a mod, now you've become the Judge... how long before you're also Jury and Executioner? How long Rol? How long?

I had a Gameboy black and white.

I had a Gameboy Color.

I had a SNES.

I had a Gamecube.

I got the gameboy advance adaptor for the gamecube so I could play Advanced Wars 2 on my television.

I got a original clunker ds.

I got a wii.

I got a N64.

I got a 3ds.

I got a Wii U.

I owned a 360 and sold it as credit for my Wii U. That is the only NON Nintendo console I've ever owned and I'm glad to be rid of it. I've been a Nintendo fanatic since the early 90's and I'm a 22 year old male. I despise sony's controllers, microsofts and sony's fps obsessed ways, and Apple's arrogance. I tolerate Sega when they are on Nintendo's side (which they are right now). I hate the graphic obsessed world we live in and I applaud Nintendo for thinking of innovation before pixels.

I don't really care at all what category you think I'm in, I already know that I have not met a single sole that is as much of a Nintendo fantatic and loyalist as myself.

Dulfite said:

I had a Gameboy black and white.

I had a Gameboy Color.

I had a SNES.

I had a Gamecube.

I got the gameboy advance adaptor for the gamecube so I could play Advanced Wars 2 on my television.

I got a original clunker ds.

I got a wii.

I got a N64.

I got a 3ds.

I got a Wii U.

I owned a 360 and sold it as credit for my Wii U. That is the only NON Nintendo console I've ever owned and I'm glad to be rid of it. I've been a Nintendo fanatic since the early 90's and I'm a 22 year old male. I despise sony's controllers, microsofts and sony's fps obsessed ways, and Apple's arrogance. I tolerate Sega when they are on Nintendo's side (which they are right now). I hate the graphic obsessed world we live in and I applaud Nintendo for thinking of innovation before pixels.

I don't really care at all what category you think I'm in, I already know that I have not met a single sole that is as much of a Nintendo fantatic and loyalist as myself.

You just must meet John Lucus.

Around the Network

Dulfite is kinda similar to me, except for the owning a 360! I always had my suspicion on Microsoft ever since before they took a bite out the gaming world. And I'm more of cheap bastard that I can't spend enough... Yeah, John Lucas definitely beat us by a mile!

*checks OP, saw i got tagged, but...*

Blimey! XDXDXDXDXD (to the point of falling off my bed). I guess I have to interact less with Rol, then? :D
Good taste in what? That last sentence got me pondering, unless it is a direct correlation with the former. XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Also I should note I advocate for Nintendo on IGN comment boards, which is probably the harshest and most humorous environment environment to be in for a Nintendo fanatic such as myself.

This thread is hilarious xD

I guess I would fall under the friendly folks category. I've bought a 3DS twice and played the hell out of Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts (DS and 3DS games) I've never owned a Nintendo console though.

some people hold grudges forever

edit: for the record...mario games are boring.