By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

Gamerace - A sheep in need of guidance.

Lol. Oh please NintenGods I have lost my way. Please show me the way back into your warm bosom.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Suffers mental breakdowns from kids games. Too good

OT: It's mind boggling how many people don't read the OP. Asking for judgement without posting. Also this thread is full of puppies. 

Nice thread Rol. Probably the best thread of yours i've liked.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

oooh, interesting thread. I wonder if I'll be an enemy. Judge me! Judge me!

turtuls - One of the few who actually liked No More Heroes, for most it was just ammo in the console wars.

I thought it was just Sony fans that used the buggy port on PS3 to justify that it was a bad game. Am I one of the few that actually likes this series?

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

"Einsam_Delphin - Never loses an argument, because he keeps replying until the opposition leaves."

Surprisingly accurate!

Mine is so true, boy am I glad that's long gone.
But great thread, one of your bests.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I can't believe how many people want to know what 1 person thinks about them and then get happy or angry, depending on the result.

You asked for it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

turtuls said:
turtuls - One of the few who actually liked No More Heroes, for most it was just ammo in the console wars.

I thought it was just Sony fans that used the buggy port on PS3 to justify that it was a bad game. Am I one of the few that actually likes this series?

I also liked the series a lot, I've beaten both games multiple times( NMH - 5 times, NMH2:DS - 3 times). They were really fun,funny and unique, hopefully the series continues on WiiU.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

These are my words : " I was, I am and I will always be a Nintendo fanboy ". add me as Nintendo-man.