By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

RolStoppable said:

Gnac - So blunt that enemies often don't realize what brick just hit them.

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes people don't even realise when I'm throwing MYSELF at them. Me and Nordlead could have been so happy together.

Ninpie is the latest to have spurned my advances, but I have only backed off because you are his Daddy - it would be weird calling you "sir" and getting the grand tour of all your bowling trophies in the Den.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

How could you forget about me? Shame on you!

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

I used to post both positive and negative articles here on gamrconnect about Apple, Microsoft, Sony and even Nintendo; though I love games in general and have Nintendo to thank for making me a gamer, (loving the 3DS) I don't know where I would belong after committing those sins -_- So don't hold back.

im a nintendopuppie, so i want to be in that **** list. lol

34 years playing games.

@Rol:

LOL, nice thread!
At first I thought you forgot Zero999, then I saw you added him... And I already saw I'm not the only one that finds his evaluation spot-on, but I'm still searching the thread for his reaction.
Many other evaluations made me chuckle, particularly the one about spurgeonryan.

I'm a PC gamer (and I quite like Vita, the first portable of which I like the control layout, but not enough to eventually buy it for more than 120 euros), so I know I'm not in the two Ninty gamers reserved categories, but I wonder if I'm constant and reliable enough to fit in one of the other categories...

PS I often say Wii U's 2GB of RAM, while enough for most games, and obviously for every 1st party ones, could give it problems when trying to port to it the biggest games originally developed on PC, but I guess this shouldn't really be a big problem for Ninty.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

:D

It is indeed a starry-eyed dream of mine.

Damn, I seem to have missed a lot.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

pezus said:
oni-link said:
pezus said:

But even then you always have to remember that as a Nintendo fan, you represent other Nintendo fans on VGC.

I always thought Puggsly only criticized Sony. Have not seen him in many Nintendo threads tbh. Ninjablade is banned all the time so he really isn't a problem. I'm pretty sure Ryuzaki, ethomaz and turkish wouldn't hurt a fly so I doubt Nintendo fans could be scared

If look at most Nintendo game walls and you'll find Puggsly trolling Nintendo 3rd party games.   Ryuzaki, ethomaz, VGking, turkish are mini versions of Ninjablade in one form or another...esp Ryu and VGking.

Well, VGKing is no longer with us

Yeah...what happened to that dude.  He was annoying as hell for Nintendo fans...though still far from Ninjablade...but annoying non the less.

spurgeonryan said:
Oh. I am in the OP! I DO NOT WANT MY NAME USED OR TO BE JUDGED!

Hey, easy.

Don't go crazy on us now.

NobleTeam360 said:
I've bought a 3DS twice...

...I've never owned a Nintendo console though.

Does not compute!