By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you still believe the 3DS will not make it to 20 million units sold this year?

Sales?

17 million 32 22.54%

18 million 21 14.79%

19 million 7 4.93%

20-22 million 31 21.83%

22 million or more 39 27.46%

Other ( post below) 11 7.75%

Total:141

20 million? this year? no way in hell

Around the Network

22 million + Pokemon will burn the charts .

PeterSilenced said:

want to make a bet on that?

20 million is way optimistic. I think it can reach 15 million and will be the only system above 10 million.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

It all depends on MH4 and most important pokemon x/y!!! We will know when they release, minimum 15mil sales this year

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
20 million? this year? no way in hell

theres a very very very small chance, dont underestimate pokemon+mh4! Its possible, just very highly unlikely

bananaking21 said:
PeterSilenced said:

Ok,be warned this is my first bet,explain the concept

Im thinking more like 18 million

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PeterSilenced said:
bananaking21 said:
PeterSilenced said:

Ok,be warned this is my first bet,explain the concept

bro, dont bet that high! its very unlikely it'll get 20mil! Im warning ya, BananaMan wont be easy on you!

spurgeonryan said:
tbone51 said:
It all depends on MH4 and most important pokemon x/y!!! We will know when they release, minimum 15mil sales this year

See my post above and look at your sig.

you act like i said i dont want it to happen :p