By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your favorite alcoholic beverage?

SSJGohan3972 said:
I used to like to get drunk, but then I grew up a little got a real job and a house and shit to do in the morning and lately I just haven't been able to bring myself to drink even on the weekends or special occasions.

I also don't understand people when they say they actually like the taste of beer or liqour, they all (I repeat all) taste like ass, granted some taste less like ass than others but they all taste bad to me. I understand wanting to get drunk but drinking just for the taste I never understood. Then again I've come to understand my brain works differently than most, for instance I used nicotine products for almost 10 years but the day I decided I didn't want to do it anymore I quit and never picked them back up.

Granted most cheap beers and cheap spirits are not worth drinking but I think there is alcohol out there to suit most tastes, it's just a matter of finding your poison.  I didn't drink beer before I was about 24, just really didn't have a taste for it but it gradually developed.  Similarly my wife really disliked red wine when she first had it but now really enjoys an occasional wine.  Alcohol is, for many people, something that you develop a taste for.

I drink regularly but these days but generally it's just a beer with dinner because it's refreshing and I like the taste.

Around the Network

Beer always works. Rolling Rock is the best.

Also shots are good... Banana Jack, Jagerbombs, Lemon Drops, etc....or mixed drinks from a Gin & 7 to a Singapore Sling.

Oh, and for those of you who enjoy cremes and liqueurs such as Baileys, I highly, HIGHLY recommend trying a nice chilled glass of this on the rocks, if you can find it...

Once you try it, I guarantee you'll never go back to Baileys again!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

Oh, and for those of you who enjoy cremes and liqueurs such as Baileys, I highly, HIGHLY recommend trying a nice chilled glass of this on the rocks, if you can find it...

Once you try it, I guarantee you'll never go back to Baileys again!

Old Greg would still go back ^^

masterb8tr said:
vodka actually:) if theres ladies around i'll usually shot(yes shot)around 0.5L(i got video) without puking:) somehow it seems impressive. And to me it's not worse than doing a normal shot. Its the taste that makes me puke, not the amount:)

Try a higher end vodka.  They taste much better.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I rarely drink so I don't have a favorite.  But I like Dave Chappelle's skit Samel Jackson Beer.  Mmm mmm, bitch!

think-man said:

I'm pretty easy i'll drink almost anything, but nothing beats a cold beer ^^ 

When it comes to beer my favourites to drink are Heineken & Corona

Whats yours?

Heineken unfortunately was my first beer...that shit tastes disgusting. I vastly prefer "Staffelberg Bräu Heller Bock" or Schlenkerla from Bamberg, although I don't think you can buy these beers outside of Germany.

Lulz said:
Currently Dos Equis and Labatt's Blue. Others near the top of my list would be Zywiec, Moosehead, and Grolsch.

If I don't drink beer I like a dark rum and coke. I know. I'm a simple man.

No shit, you have Zywiec in Guadelupe? :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

KHlover said:
think-man said:

I'm pretty easy i'll drink almost anything, but nothing beats a cold beer ^^ 

When it comes to beer my favourites to drink are Heineken & Corona

Whats yours?

Heineken unfortunately was my first beer...that shit tastes disgusting. I vastly prefer "Staffelberg Bräu Heller Bock" or Schlenkerla from Bamberg, although I don't think you can buy these beers outside of Germany.

Not normally but this is the internet my friend. Which one?

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Schlenkerla

Sadly the other beer you mentioned isn't there.

Hmm, pie.