By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your favorite alcoholic beverage?

papamudd said:
Whiskey! Scottish, Kentucky, Canadian, or Irish will make the difference if i mix it at all. I have made my own concoction which I call the "Blarney Sour" which I use whiskey (canadian or irish) Sweet and Sour mix and a half ounce of Blue Caracao. Gives it a slightly greenish blue color and tastes great. (if you like whiskey sours that is)

Sounds cool!

Around the Network

Well its pretty cheap and I'm sure since its brewed by Miller its made not that far from where I live since they have a brewery in Fort Worth usually you can get a bottle for less then $2 dollars when it first was available you could get one as cheap as $1.59. 

greenmedic88 said:
Showing my age, but my favorite alcohols are Scotch, single malt, from the Islay region, heavily peated.
Ardbeg 10 or Uigeadail
Lagavulin 16
Bruichladdich distillery in general (they release far too many expressions to list just one), particularly the Port Charlotte bottlings.
Kilchoman is an up and comer as the new kid on the block. Machir Bay is excellent.

Heh, dont worry about it showing your age, if anything it only shows you have good taste. I am in my mid twenties and am also a single malt scotch man. Highlands have been my go to recently but a good Speyside or Islay scotch always hits the spot as well.

Grangestone 15 years has been my go to lately, and if I feel like a change I will go for the Glenfiddich 15 year ( very underrated just because its popular imo) 

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Viper1 said:
masterb8tr said:
vodka actually:) if theres ladies around i'll usually shot(yes shot)around 0.5L(i got video) without puking:) somehow it seems impressive. And to me it's not worse than doing a normal shot. Its the taste that makes me puke, not the amount:)

Try a higher end vodka.  They taste much better.

Funny. Because Voldka by definition has no taste, at least in the USA http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&rgn=div8&view=text&node=27:1.0.1.1.3.3.25.2&idno=27

For the record I wouldnt really know because even 1 shot of voldka will make me have the worst hangovers, while I can drink almost a whole bottle of whiskey with no ill effects in the morning. 

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

axumblade said:
Viper1 said:
Straight up:
18 year old Macallan single malt scotch
Bombay Sapphire gin
Absinthe

Mixed up:
Long Island Iced Tea
Gin Martini, extra dry
Mojito

Beer:
Tsingtao
Yuengling

Good luck with that one sir. The American version of that made me blackout hardcore. I can only imagine what the non-American version would do to me. 

Im pretty sure Absinthe is illegal in my country :/ I think it usually has around 80% alcohol 

Around the Network

I have no real favorite but If I had to pick then I'd go with vodka. Grey Goose to be exact.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

For beer, i do prefer Corona (lightest of the non-lite beers), though i rather prefer cocktails on the whole. While i tend to like fruity drinks (which are apparently not socially acceptable for straight men. Who makes these dumb rules?), some of the things i like more socially acceptable would include the Blue Kamikaze (Blue Curacao, Vodka, Lime Juice), Blue Hawaii (Blue Curacao, Vodka, Pineapple juice), Rum and Pepsi (fuck coke and their anti-labor bs).

Nihonshu sake is also good.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Im 21 and dont drink alcohol, does that make me weird?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Mr Khan said:
For beer, i do prefer Corona (lightest of the non-lite beers), though i rather prefer cocktails on the whole. While i tend to like fruity drinks (which are apparently not socially acceptable for straight men. Who makes these dumb rules?), some of the things i like more socially acceptable would include the Blue Kamikaze (Blue Curacao, Vodka, Lime Juice), Blue Hawaii (Blue Curacao, Vodka, Pineapple juice), Rum and Pepsi (fuck coke and their anti-labor bs).

Nihonshu sake is also good.

Apparently the drinks have to be rough & strong to make men feel more manly, that and more women tend to drink the fruity drinks because they dont have to worry about being rough and strong lol.

When im not with my dude friends ill have a sneaky cocktail ^^

zorg1000 said:
Im 21 and dont drink alcohol, does that make me weird?

Nah all my techy friends dont drink at all, all my friends who had kids young and are bums drink everyday and all my normal friends drink on weekends :)