By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your favorite alcoholic beverage?

The Fury said:
KHlover said:
think-man said:

I'm pretty easy i'll drink almost anything, but nothing beats a cold beer ^^ 

When it comes to beer my favourites to drink are Heineken & Corona

Whats yours?

Heineken unfortunately was my first beer...that shit tastes disgusting. I vastly prefer "Staffelberg Bräu Heller Bock" or Schlenkerla from Bamberg, although I don't think you can buy these beers outside of Germany.

Not normally but this is the internet my friend. Which one?

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Schlenkerla

Sadly the other beer you mentioned isn't there.

Rauchbier and Rauchweizen are just awesome. Really unique beer, which (as the name implies) tastes a bit like liquid smoked ham. Just  a w e s o m e

Around the Network

You don't think I'm old enough for this thread? Humph...

My favorite alcoholic beverage is straight hard vodka.

walsufnir said:

So, you don't like real beer ? ;)

KHlover said:
walsufnir said:

Oh how many people talked to me like that. "These small beers" I always here... Come to cologne, we drink 20 Kölsch and see who performs better ;) And at least our beer is always cold.

walsufnir said:
KHlover said:
walsufnir said:

Oh how many people talked to me like that. "These small beers" I always here... Come to cologne, we drink 20 Kölsch and see who performs better ;) And at least our beer is always cold.

2 Meter Wasser mit Alkohol? Danke, ich glaube ich bleibe lieber beim Bier, schmeckt einfach besser

Around the Network
KHlover said:
walsufnir said:
KHlover said:
walsufnir said:

2 Meter Wasser mit Alkohol? Danke, ich glaube ich bleibe lieber beim Bier, schmeckt einfach besser

Schon mal getrunken?

ive always been a beer guy. as i grew old i became a rum-cola dude

now that ive lost my gf and my job i only drink cheap whisky

walsufnir said:
KHlover said:
walsufnir said:
KHlover said:
walsufnir said:

Schon mal getrunken?

Jup. Der Meter Kölsch ist eine beliebte Bestellung wenn unser Kurs abends ab und zu was trinken geht. Jeder hat dann sein eigenes Bier und den Meter quasi als Gemeinschaftsvorrat. Gutes Gemeinschaftsgetränk, ändert aber nichts daran, dass es meiner Meinung nach zu wenig Geschmack hat :)

NintendoPie said:

You don't think I'm old enough for this thread? Humph...

My favorite alcoholic beverage is straight hard vodka.

Hey you! I said come back when you're of age!! ^^

Chris Hu said:
think-man said:
anthony64641 said:

im under 21 soo i cant even tell ya.

Adults only! time for you to leave!! Jokes:P

Your 15? I started drinking at 14 xD

I had my first beer at 12 but that not a big deal since I grew up in Germany and the legal age to drink beer is 16.

OT: Any kind of beer but if I want to get drunk fast and cheap I get a 40z bottle of Steel Reserve (8.1% ABV malt liquor).

You is one mean malt licka-picka.