By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] "SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE" from Naughty Gods? (Naughty Dogs related confirmed)

the2real4mafol said:
a new game by naughty dog already?

Naughty Dog has two teams now. One team was working on the Last of Us and another on Uncharted 3. One team is probably working on Uncharted 4 now - or maybe both are to produce it as quickly as possible.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
How is it obvious that it'from Naughty Dog?

3rd tweet.

Look at the capital letters in weird positions...

We never can really know what truly is going on at Naughty Dog. However I think Sony is investing in the studio and by using an upgraded engine based upon their current they can release games faster. Perhaps they have already 3 teams (2 core and one smaller).

I am thrilling to see either Ucharted 4 or TLOU2 (too early so don't get hopes up). But why not Savage Starlight. They have a story, they have a world and it can be an interesting game.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Please be Uncharted 4.

What if they buy Crash's right back after it's success on PSN and try to attract younger gamers again on PS4 (+ nostalics) ?

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
How is it obvious that it'from Naughty Dog?

3rd tweet.

Look at the capital letters in weird positions...

Ohhhhh I see I didn't even notice that the first time I read it lol. Thanks for pointing that out. 

xKakashi209x said:
I don't see ND making a new game so soon coming off of TLOU. It's has to be TLOU Dlc or UC4! But my money is on Spike video game award reveal for uc4

They have two teams.

The team that produced U3 has been working since 2011 on a new project 

the2real4mafol said:
a new game by naughty dog already?

They have 2 teams in the studio

xKakashi209x said:
I don't see ND making a new game so soon coming off of TLOU. It's has to be TLOU Dlc or UC4! But my money is on Spike video game award reveal for uc4

Yes they can. Sony split Naughty Dog up into two teams.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
xKakashi209x said:

Yes they can. Sony split Naughty Dog up into two teams.

One did TLOU right? The other one should be working on UC4. They can't go long without their hit series hitting ps4. I just can't see them making two new IPs back to back.