By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] "SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE" from Naughty Gods? (Naughty Dogs related confirmed)

ethomaz said:

#DEADWRONG

It's only the history of ND.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/15/learn-the-secrets-of-the-last-of-us-multiplayer/

Read the comments

He said and I quote, "This actually isn’t what I’ve been teasing on Twitter! =D"

-OvO-

Around the Network

It sounds like the history of ND according to his twitter. If it is, it's yet another case of someone on twitter wording things to make it sound more interesting than it really is.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
It sounds like the history of ND according to his twitter. If it is, it's yet another case of someone on twitter wording things to make it sound more interesting than it really is.

Etho u should remove [DEADWRONG] from ur title.

Colin Moriarty on August 15th, 2013 at 6:01 pm said:

This actually isn’t what I’ve been teasing on Twitter! =D 

NYCrysis said:
Madword said:

Etho u should remove [DEADWRONG] from ur title.

Colin Moriarty on August 15th, 2013 at 6:01 pm said:

This actually isn’t what I’ve been teasing on Twitter! =D 

Yeah but thats where the confusion starts, he wrote a Last of of MP article for Sony blog, i think thats what he is on about in that statement. Because on twitter he's stated numerous times that he is not revealing/announcing anything.

But who knows...people overegg stuff all the time.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!