By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] "SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE" from Naughty Gods? (Naughty Dogs related confirmed)

Deyon said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

When did i say that? Would it hurt to wait 4 or 5 years for the next one? Some times the wait can make a game bigger. As long as it isn't to long like duke.

So waiting 4 years for a sequel rather than 3 makes a game more enjoyable/bigger? Makes sense...

And yes it would hurt the PS4 a lot if there isn't any big system seller IP like Uncharted.

There's going to be plenty of system sellers in its first year. If we get uncharted in it second year it would be great. Besides don't you think The last of US would have sold the PS4? if it would have started on that system alone. The same way uncharted sold the ps3 or crash sold the ps2. Sometimes making people wait for something builds the anticipation, then when it comes it's like "holly shit" uncharted 4!! All I’m saying is ND is bigger than one IP.

This is coming from someone who is a huge fan of Naughty Dog.

Around the Network

Can be Nintendo Direct too? lol I'm just kidding.

PS. I read that on GAF.

Last two tweets.

Deyon said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Let it be a new ip! Although i love uncharted. But i think it needs a break for a while.

Are you kidding me? Uncharted 4 will probably release in 2014 and the last Uncharted game came out in 2011, that's 3 years. More than enough rest if you ask me. Plus, PS4 needs every single system seller in its first years.

And why does it need a break? Naughty Dog has 2 teams that work on different projects, so please stop acting like making an Uncharted game will effect their creativity.

Whos the girl in your sig?

ethomaz said:

Last two tweets.

Yeah it's nothing guys.  Move along.  Just a story on the history of ND or something.

Unless he's faking us out with these two tweets. :-p  Probably not.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Last two tweets.

Think history?

Thank god!

The Last Guardian release date to be announced at gamescom . 

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

ethomaz said:
Azerth said:
Just last of us dlc

Super secret exclusive? lol

Yea ign gets the exclusive first look the the first last of us dlc

FATALITY said:
ethomaz said:

Last two tweets.

Think history?

Thank god!

The Last Guardian release date to be announced at gamescom . 

Or Naughty's new game could be in the past as well, about stories with pirates. Because someone saw models of pirates in their studios.

But having it be the Last Guardian would be awesome as well.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Deyon said:

So waiting 4 years for a sequel rather than 3 makes a game more enjoyable/bigger? Makes sense...

And yes it would hurt the PS4 a lot if there isn't any big system seller IP like Uncharted.

There's going to be plenty of system sellers in its first year. If we get uncharted in it second year it would be great. Besides don't you think The last of US would have sold the PS4? if it would have started on that system alone. The same way uncharted sold the ps3 or crash sold the ps2. Sometimes making people wait for something builds the anticipation, then when it comes it's like "holly shit" uncharted 4!! All I’m saying is ND is bigger than one IP.

This is coming from someone who is a huge fan of Naughty Dog.

What are those "guaranteed system sellers" that are announced that will help push the PS4 next year the same way Uncharted 4 would? Nothing.

Sony needs every single big IP they have to help grow the PS4' install base faster. Especially in the holidays when the competition has a game like Halo coming out(?).

ethomaz said:

Last two tweets.

"Dont think games. Think stories" 

Well thats disapionting to hear, was thinking of an Uncharted 4 reveal *sigh* sounds more like hes talking about DLC for the last of us.

DLC is great but Uncharted 4 would have been better.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!