By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] "SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE" from Naughty Gods? (Naughty Dogs related confirmed)

the-pi-guy said:

He said he would give us a hint.  He capitalized the N and D, so ND. "I caN't wait for all of you to finD".  Otherwise, we're basing this off of nothing.  

Ahhh!  Thank You!  I was confused.

My guess is Savage Starlight if it is ND related. Or some other new Ip.

Around the Network

Just last of us dlc

Azerth said:
Just last of us dlc

Super secret exclusive? lol

FATALITY said:
this...

or this..

The way joel talks about dawn of the wolf, its making fun of that twilight crap... if they were to make a game about that, i would hurl

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DamnTastic said:
NintendoPie said:
DamnTastic said:

Dude it's the IGN guy.

Were we supposed to know this?

now you know.

Don't forget

But... if we remember, threads such as this won't get quite so many replies!

I want to do my best for poor ethobro.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

Of course, but some people have expressed interest in a PS4 version of TLoU running at 1080p@60fps.  Doubt it'll happen, but it's always a possibility.  

Do you think that they would put enough effort into porting it, to make it 1080p and 60fps? Its built around the cell, you know, and most companies try to go the cheapest route.

Mmmfishtacos said:

When did i say that? Would it hurt to wait 4 or 5 years for the next one? Some times the wait can make a game bigger. As long as it isn't to long like duke.

So waiting 4 years for a sequel rather than 3 makes a game more enjoyable/bigger? Makes sense...

And yes it would hurt the PS4 a lot if there isn't any big system seller IP like Uncharted.

If I'm not mistaken Naughty dogs are the creators of Uncharted right? I started playing uncharted 3 on my mom's PS3 just yesterday and damn those graphics are gorgeous. That is saying something as a PC gamer, didn't know those sort of graphics were possible on a 6 year old console with just what, 512mb of ram?

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

And the platforming imo is much more dynamics and fun to play than the one assassin's creed series.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

They're working on Uncharted 4 obviously.