By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] "SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE" from Naughty Gods? (Naughty Dogs related confirmed)

Beyond!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
In order of most likely, in my opinion if it is Naughty Dog related.
1.) TLoU dlc, probably would be a large DLC if it is so exciting. Story based DLC?
2.) TLoU for PS4, this would be a big announcement, I think?
3.) U4 -> A bit odd for it to be announced like that(Gamescom), usually they save new ND games for VGA.
4.)New IP-> Doubt it, but you know...
Though, pretty sure it's also possible not to be related to Naughty Dog.

I caN't wait for all of you to finD out what I'm doing from Tuesday through Thursday of this week. =) #itsgonnabegood

I'm sure it is ND and I don't think SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE means DLC.

why super secret? shouldn't it be obvious that naughty dog will work on minimum 2 ps4 games with one probably already in the works for years? well, the game itself is maybe secret because nobody knows which game it is but not that they work on it.

Let it be a new ip! Although i love uncharted. But i think it needs a break for a while.

DamnTastic said:

Dude it's the IGN guy.

Were we supposed to know this?

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Let it be a new ip! Although i love uncharted. But i think it needs a break for a while.

You just entered into Aldro murder list

NintendoPie said:
DamnTastic said:

Dude it's the IGN guy.

Were we supposed to know this?

now you know.

Don't forget

the-pi-guy said:

2.) TLoU for PS4, this would be a big announcement, I think?

That wouldnt make much financial sense. I doubt it

In another twitter I almost freaking up...

Countdown to the #GodofWar 4th weapon class begins right now! Bring on #GauntletsWeek crushing preview #feelthepower http://bit.ly/145eDBx  

and it will be probably the first game which will really show what next gen is about (for graphics, not size of the landscape or stuff like that). well, if we don't count something like the division which didn't run on a console if i'm not wrong.