By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were the new ceo of Square-Enix, what would you do?

Tagged games:

Favorite Square Enix franchise?

Final Fantasy 68 48.23%

Dragon Quest 10 7.09%

Kingdom Hearts 19 13.48%

Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross 18 12.77%

The World Ends with You 4 2.84%

Just Cause 1 0.71%

Tomb Raider 7 4.96%

Hitman 1 0.71%

Sleeping Dogs 3 2.13%

None of the above 8 5.67%

Total:139

FFVII 3D and start printing money

Around the Network

haha does actually ppl care about FF7 anymore?

probably the same thing as they do now. which is: trying to sell crap and maybe remade old stuff to ios, tablet and social gaming people to generate money and then invest it to create something of value.

Keep making visually stunning games with ok gameplay.

Get rid of the shitty story lines.

When I was alittle kid playing ff1/2...I remember just skipping the story line...sometimes it was just "eh" and I would slow it down.

Trying to play any modern ff game or jrpg the story lines are just terrible and I don't even want to play it.

Lost Odyssey was one exception to this gens jrpgs (story line was eh...some of dialog exchanges were atleast somewhat over the top and funny) but the kid characters almost ruined the whole game for me

just my two cents...you think they would have learned from the movie "spirits within" that jrpg storylines just don't translate well to the American market

MrUnagi said:
ShinmenTakezo said:
MrUnagi said:
ShinmenTakezo said:
The first thing I would do is remake FF VII. Then I would remake FFVI. Then I would stop trying to westernize final fantasy. Then I would organize a hostile takeover of Monolith Soft, force them to remake Xenogears, and freakin complete it this time. Finally I would force them to finish the space opera that the Xenogears saga had originally planned to be. I would be able to rest well knowing jrpg justice had finally been done. I am Alpha and Omega

Nintendo owns Monolith Soft.

Hence the organizing of the hostile takeover!

NO WAY! MONOLITH STAYS WITH NINTENDO!

I would want everyone possible to be able to enjoy the remakes especially Xenogears. I also want to experience what the finished game would be like. Could you imagine? That game would have been like 80 hrs long if completed. The only way to complete the game and the rest of the saga would be for Monolith Soft to go back to Square. Sucks that it will never happen.

Around the Network
ShinmenTakezo said:
MrUnagi said:
ShinmenTakezo said:
MrUnagi said:
ShinmenTakezo said:
The first thing I would do is remake FF VII. Then I would remake FFVI. Then I would stop trying to westernize final fantasy. Then I would organize a hostile takeover of Monolith Soft, force them to remake Xenogears, and freakin complete it this time. Finally I would force them to finish the space opera that the Xenogears saga had originally planned to be. I would be able to rest well knowing jrpg justice had finally been done. I am Alpha and Omega

I would want everyone possible to be able to enjoy the remakes especially Xenogears. I also want to experience what the finished game would be like. Could you imagine? That game would have been like 80 hrs long if completed. The only way to complete the game and the rest of the saga would be for Monolith Soft to go back to Square. Sucks that it will never happen.

As good as Xenogears was, I believe Xenoblade is better :P

ShinmenTakezo said:
MrUnagi said:
ShinmenTakezo said:
MrUnagi said:
ShinmenTakezo said:

And I would like them to be WiiU exclusive. 

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Write a few lines of code that drew little moustaches on all Final Fantasy VII characters.

Sell Final Fantasy VII: Moustache Materia edition.

Promptly retire.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Write a few lines of code that drew little moustaches on all Final Fantasy VII characters.

Sell Final Fantasy VII: Moustache Materia edition.

Promptly retire.

Genius! It's just what I've always wanted!

Teo said:

Yeah ok sis, my 381 comments since 2010.

lmao mess

Que?