By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What is the biggest reason immigration anger's you? Why are we all so mad?

people love anything that's free. I'm sure if starbucks offered one small free cup of coffee,there would be a line around the block. Are if someone offered one free donut,there would be a line 10 miles long. I think it has to do more with that,then any immigration thing.

Around the Network

I'm not anti immigration.

If anything its only illegal immigrats that do not contribute that grinds my gears.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

spurgeonryan said:
oldschoolfool said:
people love anything that's free. I'm sure if starbucks offered one small free cup of coffee,there would be a line around the block. Are if someone offered one free donut,there would be a line 10 miles long. I think it has to do more with that,then any immigration thing.

But the question is "Why are we so angry"? Immigration is part of America's history. What has changed now?

I'm not angry. Hell,I don't think anybody's angry. Even the republicans are trying to work out some kind of immigration reform. There obviously doing it for political purposes,but I don't think it's nearly as bad as it used to be. 

I am not angry at immigration. From where I live, we receive immigrants every single day that have nothing to lose since they have no home to go back to that I can't just feel anger at them.

Around the Network

Immigration doesn't anger me.

Illegal immigration doesn't anger me either.... HOWEVER that's because I already live here.

As it is, Illegal Immigration makes it so that people make it harder for other immigrants to get here legally and rob the country of a more diverse population. (since heavily favors nearby countries.)

Illegal immigrants are counted as part of the census and effect immigration numbers.

Additionally, the people who come here essentially live as second class "citizens" with no basic access to things like healthcare and are easy victims for abuse.

If I was  poor in Zimbabwe or Zambia or Gaza or something with no country that's easy to sneak too, poor and looking for a way out...?   I'd be super pissed. 

That said... it is a shame that we don't have 12 million or so more legal citizens of mixed nationalites here.   Racial diversity mostly seems to have positive benefts, and racial diversity goes way past "Not white".

I hate the ones who refuse to learn English, do not pay taxes or just flat out lie on their taxes, have children here so they qualify for welfare, anyone with a gang affiliation, and anyone who paid rent or a utility to get married to stay in the country.

THEY TOOK ARE JOBS!!!!!

EY OOK R OBS!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

the only ppl i'm mad at are the ppl in government, the ppl who vote them in, "Democrats" and "Repuplicans", the lobbiests, and the bankers. Everyone else is a scapegoat.

i dont like ppl from outside.doesnt matter where