By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I (Soriku) have been banned by thy evil twesterm for 4 days :(

Soriku, don't make any more alt accounts, everyone needs to follow the rules...you got banned for spamming, though I didn't see anything terrible, so I'll end your ban on Friday instead of Sunday.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I got straight As this quarter. Last quarter I got perfect 99%s. My school is so easy. LoL I feel bad for you soriku but its just 4 days. You need it too.

OMG soriku was banned again... LOL
oh, well, i think u´ll have to wait, sry man

welcome back Soriku

Shade said:
iclim4 said:
you do know you can get permabanned by making multiple accounts?

bye soriku, well miss you *sniff*, it was a good long run being a VG God.

And you have all those posts and you still think that? All I have to say is Gballzack and Blue3.

shhhh! im trying to scare him.

well Gballzack and Blue3 are permabanned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Even forum gods are fallible....which goes to show you...humans can never be true gods....

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

.....poor soriku....hes just a little one.

Thats my teammate... thats my quarterback...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mow7gXW0uog

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

What's up with parents punishing for not having perfect scores? I bet weren't half as good in school... How can they be so shameless putting that much pressure on their kids? That's beyond me...

poor ol' Soriku

Maybe if you spent less on VGC and your Wii, then maybe you would have done better. I'm not allowed video games on the weekdays.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.