By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I (Soriku) have been banned by thy evil twesterm for 4 days :(

=\

PM Stof or Benkenobi. Don't post in the forums.

Around the Network

I'll try PMing stof then.

wow i though u were a mod or something.

by the way do u remember that poll of the day about what do u like more of VG charts?
why did they use u as the last option?

It's probably not for one post but all you past posts.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Man, let's all buy drinks for Twesterm!

Just jokin Soriku :), no one is above the laws though, not even gods. Take your medicine and come back in 4 days.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Maybe it was this post:

"There are so many sucky people this time around IMO...

Honestly, I don't care anymore. Just not Hilary."

SorikuBanned? said:
totalwar23 said:
Oh come one, a couple of days from VGChartz will do you some good.

True, if my dad would give me my Wii Remote so I can play my games. He took it from me because I got mostly Bs and only two As on my 2nd QTR report card. Then I'd accept. I don't have much to do without :O

This is not funny soriku, no father would punish his son for getting too many "B's" in his report card, its not ethical. Also, a B is above average, I would understand a D or a C, but not B's.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

zackblue said:
SorikuBanned? said:
totalwar23 said:
Oh come one, a couple of days from VGChartz will do you some good.

True, if my dad would give me my Wii Remote so I can play my games. He took it from me because I got mostly Bs and only two As on my 2nd QTR report card. Then I'd accept. I don't have much to do without :O

This is not funny soriku, no father would punish his son for getting too many "B's" in his report card, its not ethical. Also, a B is above average, I would understand a D or a C, but not B's.

You don't know my parents

I'm an A track student, btw. I get half As and half Bs usually, but not this time around.

SorikuBanned? said:

You probably should stay away for a couple of days, and make yourself a God at school as well. I managed to get 5 As for the semester, in addition to 2 Bs (but I expected the Algebra II Honors B). Bet you can do that too.

Aj_habfan said:
Maybe it was this post:

"There are so many sucky people this time around IMO...

Honestly, I don't care anymore. Just not Hilary."

That's not spam, since it has (some) detail in it. If anything, that would be considered trolling say if we were on some sort of Hilary fan site lol.

@super

He would have done it before then. Or any other mod.

@vag

Sure, if I get my Wii Remote I gotta get 50 more stars for Luigi in SMG :O And finish BKO 100%.