By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I (Soriku) have been banned by thy evil twesterm for 4 days :(

Same with me loli..I dont understand

kids have enough pressure fitting in at school and what not in the first place..well I never had that prob cuz im like the coolest motherfucker.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
lolita said:
What's up with parents punishing for not having perfect scores? I bet weren't half as good in school... How can they be so shameless putting that much pressure on their kids? That's beyond me...

No offense, but if you get Cs or something like that...your parents aren't going to pressure you much.

If you're smart enough, but just get lazy, your parents definitely should set some guidelines...and keeping them off videogames and online is a good start.

There's a limit, but education should always come first. I got straight As all through grade school, but the second half of high school I got mostly Bs and some Cs....I just got a little lazy. If my parents kept tighter rules about homework, I bet I would have done better.

If you're not smart enough...then there's not much they can do.

I never got punished for bad grades, I didn't get rewarded either...some of my rich friends would get cash or toys for As...I hated that.  I literally was the smartest kid in my grade school, but all my friends were getting cash and videogames for grades lower than mine...argh!  And yes, I am bragging about my brains as a kid haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^is Soriku an "A" student?

I just think that kids should enjoy a kid life without having to worry too much about performance... I mean I understand if a kid gets low scores but punishing because they don't get always A's is just exagerated.

I'm not sure having a mental brakedown because of the pressure is much better than B's and A's...

And I was rewarded when I got great grades and when I got a bad score (which happened only once in elementary school-got a D) she just made me do my homework until it was finished then I could play. It's called a schedule. 

All i do is listen to the teacher in school when they teach us the stuff. Then remember what they say. I haven't studied for anything in a long time except sometimes I study for the state tests and exams/finals. Some people I guess have trouble paying attention and can't learn it in school so they have to study. Yeah I also don't do homework until a period before the class unless its alot and would be time consuming so I just do homework at home. I guess its different for everyone. My parents also don't really pressure me but they do pressure my brother who gets Ds and Cs.

Around the Network
lolita said:
What's up with parents punishing for not having perfect scores? I bet weren't half as good in school... How can they be so shameless putting that much pressure on their kids? That's beyond me...

You should be glad you're not Asian or Indian then ... I hear it's much worse for them than for your typical American...

I got punished if I got one C in grade school (no videogames). 

I usually don't like discussing things like this, but since there's a thread devoted to it, he was banned for making a spam post. I don't remember the thread but I remember the post word for word.

Here is the post in its entirety:

Spam

Soriku's ban is being evaluated by mod team, thread is locked. Soriku behave till a full decision is made, then check your real profile with an update. Thanks

-ssj12

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453