By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Meh, don't think it's drugs.

His posting style is exactly the same as Spurgeonryan, has anyone done an alt check?

Around the Network

I had a posting style.

Then I devolved into the madness.

Now it is my call to my eternal damnation, my endless rain in the vanguard of vainglorious megalomania

Weeds of the subterfuge

Seece are you just nosy or is that thought process something you learned from tinkerbell?

Anyone who refuses to actually see and address any of the points people have made in this section ought not to speak of what they want.

Especially someone with a fetish for control such as yourself.

Quite amusing.

Enought of the thinly veiled bally people

WHERE IS THE MEAtT?!

We need a moral high horse to skewer and devower!

Wow, some people now seem to be defending the reputation of JL by becoming super crazy and posting even more grandiose things in the hopes that the OP and subsequent arguments in its favor seem less debasedly-grandiose and pompous in comparison. That can be the only rational explanation for deliberately irrational-sounding posts.

And yes I said deliberately irrational-sounding. Dr. Germanwords knows full well what he sounds like. I smell the odor of effort and intentionality rather than true dementia on these ridiculous posts.

They add nothing to any discussion save obstacles to be scrolled past.

PS I'm new to the boards as a contributor though I've been reading for a while.

VitroBahllee said:
Wow, some people now seem to be defending the reputation of JL by becoming super crazy and posting even more grandiose things in the hopes that the OP and subsequent arguments in its favor seem less debasedly-grandiose and pompous in comparison. That can be the only rational explanation for deliberately irrational-sounding posts.

And yes I said deliberately irrational-sounding. Dr. Germanwords knows full well what he sounds like. I smell the odor of effort and intentionality rather than true dementia on these ridiculous posts.

Welcome :)

I'm enjoying this style, where did you pick it up? Just break down and admit you want to be a poet? Epic Sagas? Either way, fun to read.

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

I had a posting style.

I used to post normally. 

Then I devolved into the madness.

Then I became crazy.

Now it is my call to my eternal damnation, my endless rain in the vanguard of vainglorious megalomania

I like being crazy. 

Weeds of the subterfuge

Weed helps with that. 

Seece are you just nosy or is that thought process something you learned from tinkerbell?

Seece = Tinker Bell 

Anyone who refuses to actually see and address any of the points people have made in this section ought not to speak of what they want.

Seece has not contributed to this topic at all. 

Especially someone with a fetish for control such as yourself.

Seece has a control fetish 0_0

Quite amusing.

Very amusing

Enought of the thinly veiled bally people

Stop being cowards

WHERE IS THE MEAtT?!

Become REAL men

We need a moral high horse to skewer and devower!

Eat more horse

There I think I deciphered it. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Seece said:

Fucking hell stop shitting up this thread with your nonsense posts, nobody fucking cares or wants to see it. You've never offered anything constructive.

amen to that. All i got from that post was a whole lot of nothing except "youll see soon but you wont because you refuse to see" with no substance

You're all relics of an era gone by.

Hence you quibble over this shit and whether or not Nintendo's an earnest company and decide to shit on them and the rest of the indutsry and argue and argue and argue because you lack gumption in your gut.

None of ye are living. WHERE IS THE SPIRIT OF LIFE?

Whats demuring Nintendo and the like gonna get you? Jack shit.
Sony's a Shit company who wants to make you feel with their fucking technologaaaeeeee,Microsofts a big shit of company who wants to own everything and Nintendo's that weird little company that nobody gets that sits in the mines and drills all day to find the crust of their cream.

fix your priorities people.

~ Mod Edit ~

This user has been moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

VitroBahllee said:

Perhaps you're confusing me for someone who's actually one of  sane intentions. Typical.

Blind to the true schemers that lie in wait.

Schemers suck.

Yes I sound like the joker and no I dont give a shit.

FOR I AM ENJOYING THE YOUTH.

pezus said:

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

[communication breakdown]

You owe me one sig

I cant find an option for a signature in the setting or on my page

Do they not let you have one if you get banned 5 times or soemthing like that?