By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Seece said:
JoeTheBro said:
Why is this thread so empty feeling all of a sudden?

Has been very slow since mid december hasn't it? Most have accepted the likely outcome and JL pops into let us know he's coming back on a weekly basis.

He had time to make this video tho - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRSRFfymLFQ

This used to be the premiere place to hang out if you were a nintendo fan. We had tons of crazy fun in here. I know it's his thread but most of us didn't care about JL's prediction and just turned it into a pro Nintendo thread.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Seece said:
JoeTheBro said:

Has been very slow since mid december hasn't it? Most have accepted the likely outcome and JL pops into let us know he's coming back on a weekly basis.

This used to be the premiere place to hang out if you were a nintendo fan. We had tons of crazy fun in here. I know it's his thread but most of us didn't care about JL's prediction and just turned it into a pro Nintendo thread.

Err can't you use the Nintendomination thread for that? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
JoeTheBro said:
Seece said:
JoeTheBro said:

Err can't you use the Nintendomination thread for that? 

There wasn't one at the time.

Fusioncode said:
Most of Lucas' supporters have left. Lucas himself barely posts anymore.

After JL's hiatus a lot negative comments about the Wii U swarmed this thread, and without their leader to defend this one called "Nintendomination land" most of his supporters left.

Now all that is left is a bunch of people feeding on the remnants of a very hyped and fun thread, and beating up a dead horse like there's no tomorrow.

JohannStrauss said:
Fusioncode said:

After JL's hiatus a lot negative comments about the Wii U swarmed this thread, and without their leader to defend this one called "Nintendomination land" most of his supporters left.

Now all that is left is a bunch of people feeding on the remnants of a very hyped and fun thread, and beating up a dead horse like there's no tomorrow.

The "dead horse" is more alive than you may think.

Look at how the 2013's prediction went totally wrong and yet John Lucas maintained his 240M's prediction, adding to the 2014's prediction the millions 2013 hasn't made. Look at how John Lucas has predicted 500M for the Wii and then disappeared without admitting he was wrong...and then came here after some years to tell the revolution had been postponed to a new console (the Wii U) to the detriment of the "aborted" Wii, so we wouldn't see 500M on the Wii but 240M on the Wii U.

John Lucas is taken as a genius when his bold predictions still have a chance of becoming true and a dead horse when they start becoming impossible to happen? If there is a crowd ready to praise him for his eventual successes why can't he be accountable for his own mistakes too? Why can't he admit he's wrong in the first place?

I know about only 1 thing that is as double-standard as this and that has equally double-standard supporters: religion.

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Around the Network

Im sitting here laughing at you all.

You're all prey to such subterfuge.

Children like you all will learn in due time.

The shadows of omniscience are glorious.

Zod95 said:
JohannStrauss said:
Fusioncode said:

The "dead horse" is more alive than you may think.

Look at how the 2013's prediction went totally wrong and yet John Lucas maintained his 240M's prediction, adding to the 2014's prediction the millions 2013 hasn't made. Look at how John Lucas has predicted 500M for the Wii and then disappeared without admitting he was wrong...and then came here after some years to tell the revolution had been postponed to a new console (the Wii U) to the detriment of the "aborted" Wii, so we wouldn't see 500M on the Wii but 240M on the Wii U.

John Lucas is taken as a genius when his bold predictions still have a chance of becoming true and a dead horse when they start becoming impossible to happen? If there is a crowd ready to praise him for his eventual successes why can't he be accountable for his own mistakes too? Why can't he admit he's wrong in the first place?

I know about only 1 thing that is as double-standard as this and that has equally double-standard supporters: religion.

I also know that there  are people who will ignore anything that doesnt fit into the arguement or narrative that they are trying to push.

Which is what YOU are guilty of ( and everyone else in this thread)

Do you actually even read what people post in this thread

No wonder you guys can see anything. You have no fore sight of the events that shift the balance in gaming.

You are all ignorant to the changings happening beneath foot.

John Lucas and the rest of you will be surprised by the Uprising that is afoot. The face of this industry will be changed forever. This isnt just gaming anymore.

This is the machine. And this is the machine YOU ALL will have to accept as you rue the day you EVER called upon things as they are.

People who put nIntendo on a pedestal are ridiculous, just as the people who decry them for no other reason but the unrealized and pent up detest or dissapointment they have in them. Nintendo is not what you want them to be. Stop arguing about it and TALKING about them if you find them to be deemed irrrelevant. Or does people talking about them REALLY get on your nerves? Ignore people. Or are you that desperate to play their games and as stubborn as they are to not buy their system which you may secretly enjoy. What are you? A closet dweller?

You all refuse to accept reality and quibble over nonsense. You'll never see the insurgents coming. Just like everyone who threw their money around and lost it.

Analysts arent safe

Your predicitons arent safe

Doom perpetuants you are not safe

Egotists you are not safe

Those who follow the religon of debate you are not safe

You Are Already Dead.

You seek naut in vidication because nothing exists anymore.

You are the same as the people who left Nintendo for Microsoft and now weep at the reality you've forsaken yourself too.

You are those who are yet not aware of what they have

You are those whom will cry over and wish for simpler and better times

But I reject that

THIS IS MY GaME

MY REALITY

MY VOCIFEROUS CALL TO DECIDE MY DESTINY

AND I SHALL NOT REVOKE ITS TOUCH

I SHALL NOT REVOKE ITS SWAY

I SHALL LEAD

LEAD YOU TOWARDS YOUR DEATH

THE DEATH OF YOUR OLD WAYS

THE REBIRTH TO A BRIGHTER COMMUNITY

A BRIGTHER MIND

AND A KINDER HUMANITY

A WORLD WHERE WE CAN TELL NETWORKS TO FUCK OFF!

A WORLD WEHRE WE ARE AT PEACE WITH OURSELVES

SO THAT WE MAY LOVE ONE ANOTHER

SO THAT WE MAY KILL ONE ANOTHER

SO THAT WE CAN FINISH THIS GAME

WITH OUR BROW TURNED HIGH.

COME WITH ME MEN

WE SHALL! SMOKE THE DEED ERRY DAY.

Fucking hell stop shitting up this thread with your nonsense posts, nobody fucking cares or wants to see it. You've never offered anything constructive.

And the person who worked on that Eurogamer/digital foundry article ( same company)

They only worked on one game ( need for speed mwu most likely)

Its just EA shitting on Nintendo again. Just talking about the toolset

He says some interesting things about the hardware that tell you its not weak as everyone seems to believe

But then he back tracks and then calls the PS4 and the Xbone some ridiculous shit (even though the Xbox tools are in the same place the WiiU's were, which makes me want to see Crysis on teh WiiU released even more now, but god damn EA)

Its a poorly constructed flip floppy way of communication that offers no real insight into the platform. Just more regurgitated factioids

Which will all look silly by the end of 2014 no doubt.
With that said I bid ye adieu

DrachenJaege  wins  VGChartz with his last comments.... I'd like to know what drug is he smoking to come up  with some of that nonsensical posts.. I am being serious..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---