By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clinton vs. Obama: Who's gonna win?

I really hope Obama wins. Outside of personal reasons of COMPLETELY not trusting the Clintons or approving of her "everyone MUST have health care, at the expense of everyone":

I was drawn to Obama's nonpartisan speeches this year, and I think he's really what the country needs to heal from 20 decades of bitter party fighting. The Clintons are masters of smoke and mirrors and will make this an ugly year if it's them vs. Republicans (a fight she might lose against McCain's inclusive appeal). Notice: as soon as Obama won Iowa, the Clinton hate machine fired up (Bill: "His plans are fairy tales").

I like his health care plan much better -- under 25 can be covered under parents, after that younger people aren't forced to buy health care (I'm 25, healthy, and I'd only need coverage for an emergency).

And experience? She has a SLIGHT edge (4 more years in Senate, she *WATCHED* Clinton in the White House but obviously did not govern, and her heath-care plan was blasted), but nothing to trust her over Obama. Her "35 years" is like Sony talking about their 10-year plans, haha -- a misinformative-at-best stretch.

She will have a much tougher campaign with all the baggage/enemies in both parties/right-wing ire for the Clintons.

btw -- if you paid attention to Super Tuesday + exit polls, race/gender is CERTAINLY a key factor in the Dem race.

Around the Network

If you're listening to McCain's speech right now, you can forsee what the campaign will look like if Clinton gets the Democrats' nomination -- an ugly, bloody bashing contest that will continue for at least the next 5 years.

Sadly I think it will be Clinton v McCain, and another presidency in which I care not to vote.

Obama is too black to win the Democrat nod.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

It really doesn't matter to me, either one can win.

Clinton/Obama has my vote.

Obama needs to win. I would hate to hear Hilary's voice in every speech. Her voice makes my ears bleed.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

im thinking hillary will win,but it will be very close

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

CDiablo said:
Sadly I think it will be Clinton v McCain, and another presidency in which I care not to vote.

Obama is too black to win the Democrat nod.

No, trust me. He's got the nomination.

Hillary Clinton is XBox 360, Barack Obama is Wii.

His appeal crosses boundaries where hers is a bit more boxed in.

While the grand majority of black vote is obviously behind him he is doing what Jesse Jackson could not. Appeal not only to non-blacks but also Republicans, Independents, and even the Non-Voters who really make up the biggest voting block in the country.

He will be the Democratic Nominee.

And once that happens people against the war and against the way the country is going will lock behind him pushing him onto the presidency.

I DON'T want him to make Hillary his running mate. She will weaken everything he stands for.

Wiimote needs a Nunchuck not a Gamecube controller if ya get my meaning.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Unfortunately I would guess Obama is going to win the nom. Though it could come down to Pennsylvania where I am pretty certain Clinton would win.

^I would say Hillary is the Wii where Obama would be an Atari 2600 since he would be the most ineffective president since Jimmy Carter the first president of the 2600 gen.

New Time Poll shows:

Support among Democrats:

Clinton 42% - Obama 48%

With that kind of margin, superdelegates would have to vote Obama in.

Head-to-head against McCain:

Clinton 46% - McCain 46%
Obama 48% - McCain 41%

Obama is indeed, at this early stage, the favorite.

Oh well. If I am to vote, I'm afraid I might have to go with Obama with these new data.

the Wii is an epidemic.

There are a couple things I can like about Obama, I guess:

- he was raised and schooled (early in his life) in Indonesia, not in the US. that alone, to me, make him much more perceptive towards international affairs. a different perception from the US-centric one helps.

- he overcame his own struggles. i probably should read up a little more about this, but apparently he had his adversities. that makes me hope that he can learn quickly on the job.

- if he can defeat hillary, i think he can use almost the same messages to defeat McCain.

the Wii is an epidemic.