By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces Playstation All-Stars Island

Tagged games:

Hmm I wonder why Sony would do this, maybe next gen they'll drop out of the handheld market.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
why is this a bad thing for some of the people here ?

Because it doesn't sound like a good idea and Sony needs to support the Vita which is struggling.  

In a way it is a good thing because it gets their mascots more known seeing as the ios is popular, but the Vita is also struggling so people want it on the Vita as well.

1. Zoink games is the developer, an independant third party, NOT Sony.

2. Nobody would buy this on Vita. Although I'm sure that it will be ported to the playstation store as a freebie, though I still cannot imagine anyone wanting this on Vita.

3.It's a third party making a game between coke and playstation for the ios using playstation franchise characters and settings, and will probably be minigames similar to temple run, bejeweled, and tower defense. Hard to see a downside here. Is it a bad idea? It could be, but what skin off Sony's back is it?

Look forward to picking this up on my Samsung Galaxy Mega when it arrives!

...really?

Not a crazy fan of this, but as long as it makes the playstation brand have more people playing their franchises.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

what's with all these negative comments. If it's free,then who the hell cares? I'm willing to give it a try.

I do not have a fancy mobile phone, but I would play it if it was ported to the VITA

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/id651465014

it's out! i'm playing it!

-edit.. seems it not out yet in all countries...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'm going to give it a try.

This could possibly be the worst thing ever.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.