By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda: Wii U is "not on our radar". "It's largely a hardware thing."

Tagged games:

snyps said:

x1/pc/p4 are all x86 therefore they are going to share all multiplats.. that's why Wii U owners should build a pc.

at least some people get it.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Zero999 said:
oniyide said:
bobgamer said:

@bolded you tell us that no one but nintendo (and devs) know about the precise specfications of Wiiu's GPU and then proceed to say with great confidence that (even though you dont know as well) its not far off from what is inside PS4/X1. Mind telling me the logic in that? Assuming you are not a dev of course, you are making baseless assumptions (ie wishfull thinking).

the funny thing is we are in a thread where we have an actual dev pretty much saying its a hardware issue and what do some of the fans say? They are lying and they are lazy, so at the end of the day it doesnt really make sense to even discuss. On one hand they will say only Ninty and the devs know what WIi U is capable of, then we have Ninty making games that arent exactly melting eyeballs right now and some devs saying the WIi U is not up to snuff. and then they say the devs be lying.

and then we have devs who say and PROVE otherwise.

Bethesda does what most other devs dont even ATTEMPT to do, the scale of their games are unmatched by most. But name me these devs and their games, and i mean games that are already out.

Criterion with need for speed, shin'en with nano assault, whoever did trine 2, platinum with W101, nintendo with pikmin3 and it's upcoming exclusives.

need more?

Same old faces talking the samr old shit about a publisher seemingly because they turned their nose up at their fav system.

In this thread, I learned that since a Radeon HD 5770 and a 7990 offer the same DX11 features , they're both in the same performance range. That's really nice to know. Now I can save a lot of money when I finally get my next PC build.

As for Zero999... He reminds me quite a bit of lilbroex. I don't know why...

Never supported them before,why now?

Besides one n64 game,I believe.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

I am pretty sure if rare or retro tirned around and said they werent supporting the wii u, nintendo fans would talk smack about them, dat coping mechanism

Nyleveia said:
I am pretty sure if rare or retro tirned around and said they werent supporting the wii u, nintendo fans would talk smack about them, dat coping mechanism

...but Retro is a first party dev dude

Zero999 said:
oniyide said:
Zero999 said:
oniyide said:
bobgamer said:

@bolded you tell us that no one but nintendo (and devs) know about the precise specfications of Wiiu's GPU and then proceed to say with great confidence that (even though you dont know as well) its not far off from what is inside PS4/X1. Mind telling me the logic in that? Assuming you are not a dev of course, you are making baseless assumptions (ie wishfull thinking).

the funny thing is we are in a thread where we have an actual dev pretty much saying its a hardware issue and what do some of the fans say? They are lying and they are lazy, so at the end of the day it doesnt really make sense to even discuss. On one hand they will say only Ninty and the devs know what WIi U is capable of, then we have Ninty making games that arent exactly melting eyeballs right now and some devs saying the WIi U is not up to snuff. and then they say the devs be lying.

and then we have devs who say and PROVE otherwise.

Bethesda does what most other devs dont even ATTEMPT to do, the scale of their games are unmatched by most. But name me these devs and their games, and i mean games that are already out.

Criterion with need for speed, shin'en with nano assault, whoever did trine 2, platinum with W101, nintendo with pikmin3 and it's upcoming exclusives.

need more?

those games arent even near the scale of Elder Scrolls and you know that. LOL you even have a DL game their that was released on other platforms years ago. LOL. None of those games you listed dont even come close to pushing the WIi U. Hell they dont even make PS360 break a sweat. ANd i cleary said games that are already out, stop saying upcoming exclusives

Hynad said:

In this thread, I learned that since a Radeon HD 5770 and a 7990 offer the same DX11 features , they're both in the same performance range. That's really nice to know. Now I can save a lot of money when I finally get my next PC build.

As for Zero999... He reminds me quite a bit of lilbroex. I don't know why...

I thought i was the only one who noticed that, lilbroex was a little worst, but i think when his insane predictions dont come true, he might bounce just like Lilbroex did, people nowadays dont stick around and eat crow.

MohammadBadir said:
Nyleveia said:

...but Retro is a first party dev dude

and Rare belongs to Microsoft...  Also, Rare is a shell of its former self.  No one is jealous of what Rare does anymore.