By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda: Wii U is "not on our radar". "It's largely a hardware thing."

Tagged games:

Osc89 said:
oniyide said:
Osc89 said:
Zero999 said:
No but what's the relevancy of that question? zero

It's pretty relevant when you are telling people to look at the games to tell which league the Wii U is in. This is something I can actually do. Maybe you should wait until you have one to make such claims.

might be wasting your time dude, he's gone

Forever? Was it voluntary or was it a ban?

no i was talking of the mind

Around the Network
goodgamesir said:
Most likely they got paid by EA to not support the wii U those bastards

Or maybe Bethesda doesn't think it's worth it either. What would EA have to gain from paying off Bethesda? 

oniyide said:
Osc89 said:
oniyide said:
might be wasting your time dude, he's gone

Forever? Was it voluntary or was it a ban?

no i was talking of the mind

Ah yes, this I've gathered. Keep getting sucked in though.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
Zero999 said:
Osc89 said:
Zero999 said:
now, you can believe your eyes by looking at the games that show clearly the wii u is in a different league than ps360 or you could believe EA biased games saying it is weaker than ps360.

Do you actually even have a Wii U?

It's pretty relevant when you are telling people to look at the games to tell which league the Wii U is in. This is something I can actually do. Maybe you should wait until you have one to make such claims.

Surely this applies to x1 and p4 too, right? Hear that everyone? You must own them before you can discuss their success or power ranking otherwise you're just gone. I'm glad y'all figured that out.

snyps said:
Osc89 said:
Zero999 said:

Surely this applies to x1 and p4 too, right? Hear that everyone? You must own them before you can discuss their success or power ranking otherwise you're just gone. I'm glad y'all figured that out.

Erm, the Wii U has come out already. For example, I don't have Pikmin 3 yet. Does it make sense for me to go into a thread on Pikmin 3 and claim I know more about it than the people that do? Everyone is on a level playing field with PS4 and X1.

Around the Network
oniyide said:

its been out for months and various retailers have been selling it discounted for some time, but yet you cant afford one? ok

Not an easy thing where he is from US$ 1.048,00 http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=501980

oniyide said:
.... but you going pretty hard for someone who doesnt even own one, people in these forums that actually have one arent as crazy about it as you, but then again maybe it is BECAUSE they actually have one.

not true

Osc89 said:
snyps said:
Osc89 said:
Zero999 said:

Erm, the Wii U has come out already. For example, I don't have Pikmin 3 yet. Does it make sense for me to go into a thread on Pikmin 3 and claim I know more about it than the people that do? Everyone is on a level playing field with PS4 and X1.

it's all a matter of opinion not who knows more. unless you're an engineer holding technical specifications.

bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:
pezus said:

Is it really Bethesda to blame for not supporting Nintendo platforms? I don't know. When the general trend among developers is to create cheap ports for or otherwise ignore the platform I would say there is obviously something wrong on Nintendo's side. This isn't an exception. This is the rule

If the majority doing a certain thing magically make it right, burning people for witchcraft would have been the niciest time in history.

there's anything but something wrong on nintendo's side, they're a console manufacturer that buit a machine capable of running whatever the devs want. Nintendo did it's part.

Stahp. Just stop man. If you knew how lol worthy that bolded sentence is i assure you, you wouldn't have posted it.

Wow, just wow.

I seriously recommend you to read this right here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628616

If you come out from that thread the same man you were when you walked in, i will know there's just no hope.

LOL you lost all your credibility with that  Neogaf link hahahah

probably Zero999 is right.

34 years playing games.

snyps said:
Osc89 said:
snyps said:

it's all a matter of opinion not who knows more. unless you're an engineer holding technical specifications.

He was asking people to look at the games, something I can do and he can't. I can say Pikmin 3 is a terrible game, while someone who has played it can say it is amazing. One of us definitely does know more.

Osc89 said:
snyps said:
Osc89 said:
snyps said:

He was asking people to look at the games, something I can do and he can't. I can say Pikmin 3 is a terrible game, while someone who has played it can say it is amazing. One of us definitely does know more.

Look with your eyes. He said nothing about gameplay. You have megatons of hd videos and images all over the internet.