By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders 3rd aug PS4 on FIRE!

zumnupy10 said:
Conegamer said:
I don't trust these PS4 numbers one bit. If they are accurate, thrn we're in for a damn good launch.

What I don't believe in are Xbone numbers, they seem too poor.

I don't know how the wii-u preorders were last year, but the xbone numbers are fine, it's just that the ps4 ones are amazing. 

Around the Network
areason said:
zumnupy10 said:
Conegamer said:
I don't trust these PS4 numbers one bit. If they are accurate, thrn we're in for a damn good launch.

I don't know how the wii-u preorders were last year, but the xbone numbers are fine, it's just that the ps4 ones are amazing. 

That's what meant(Tried) to say.  The numbers aren't bad, but they look so when compared to PS4.

The pre-order charts were the first indication that things weren't going well for WiiU last year.  

zumnupy10 said:
areason said:
zumnupy10 said:
Conegamer said:

That's what meant(Tried) to say.  The numbers aren't bad, but they look so when compared to PS4.

The pre-order charts were the first indication that things weren't going well for WiiU last year.  

I never saw them but i read somewhere that it had a good launch, but yeah i guess we can compare numbers. 

For comparisons sake...

Killzone 3 @ 15 weeks to launch - 

Killzone 3 (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Shooter
15 21,127 38,585

Killzone Shadow Fall @ approximately 22 weeks to launch - 

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
22 18,083 61,266

I have a feeling Killzone Shadow Fall will sell higher than Killzone 2 (which sold almost 3m)

Seems way too good to be true. I am not B_E_L_I_E_V_I_N_G

Around the Network
areason said:
zumnupy10 said:
areason said:
zumnupy10 said:
Conegamer said:

I never saw them but i read somewhere that it had a good launch, but yeah i guess we can compare numbers

The hardware had a good launch, but software was very poor.

riecsou said:
Alright, after seeing those numbers for PS4 can we expect another 180 by Microsoft???

You mean add the DRM back in?

areason said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
The end of the year is gonna be pretty crazy.

We have GTA, CoD, Battlefield, AC, and Pokemon all releasing. That's five massive franchises releasing within 1.5 months. No wonder some of them are underperforming, there's too much competition.

Its the end of a generation so their is not a lot of buzz, the cod game is "new ip" in the cod franchise so it wasn't going to pass black ops 2 anyways, then their is the fact that big hitters like ac4/bf4 aren't such an upgrade from their previous title and that other games like splinter cell/batman have recieved barely any marketing. 

That's not how it works. It's still a COD game. With that logic Black Ops wouldn't have outsold MW2 or MW1 because it didn't share the same title.

darkknightkryta said:
riecsou said:
Alright, after seeing those numbers for PS4 can we expect another 180 by Microsoft???

You mean add the DRM back in?

Free online?

If they do that, I might jump to the Xbone.

riderz13371 said:

For comparisons sake...

Killzone 3 @ 15 weeks to launch - 

Killzone 3 (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Shooter
15 21,127 38,585

Killzone Shadow Fall @ approximately 22 weeks to launch - 

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
22 18,083 61,266

I have a feeling Killzone Shadow Fall will sell higher than Killzone 2 (which sold almost 3m)

Since PS4 in on the road to success, Shadow Fall being a launch title, Killzone franchise could reach some Uncharted Saga numbers if Shadow Fall delivers... and I'm sure it will.....