Shrimp Lo Mein
Pepperoni Pizza
French Toast
Gyros

ackee n saltfish, fried planting, Rice. mmmmmmmm
Curry mutton, rice n peas, steam veg, fried dumplin or festival
Oxtail Soup or curry. Both are nice, boilt dumplin
Seasoned Hake, rice steam veg, Peppers
Saturday soup: I like mine with goat and chicken in it. With coco bread or hardo bread.
Chicken curry, rice n peas, dumplin, steam veg

I could name a few more. I like italian food as well.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Saturday soup: I like mine with goat and chicken in it. With coco bread or hardo bread.

Platains or Platanos* (Fixed)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Serious_frusting said:

Platains or Platanos* (Fixed)

Plantains. I was typing fast and not really paying too much attention to what i was typing. Never proofread.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I love Hispanic food.
1. Tostadas with Mexican style rice and beans
Honestly my number one is the only one worth listing.

I'm stunned...
Almost able to proof people do not eat outside of their comfortzone apparently, with Americans proving they don't know what a kitchen is for...

I'll give it a try...

Easy one: the combination of Pesto, Mozarella, Tomatoes and corn salad. I'm sure everyone has tasted something akin to that,

2. Foie gras, doyenne, cassonade, cider. (Liver of fattened goose, pear, soft brown sugar and cider)

3. Magret de canard. preferably with orange/apricot and walnuts. (Breast of fattened duck)

I'm too tired to think of two more, can't even remember the recipes properly. Don't want to offend anyone but putting burgers and pizza in a list like this.... it just feels... so wrong....

Chicken Alfredo
Grilled Hamburgers
Grilled Salmon
Deviled Eggs
Lobster

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

weaveworld said:
I'm stunned...
Almost able to proof people do not eat outside of their comfortzone apparently, with Americans proving they don't know what a kitchen is for...

I'll give it a try...

Easy one: the combination of Pesto, Mozarella, Tomatoes and corn salad. I'm sure everyone has tasted something akin to that,

2. Foie gras, doyenne, cassonade, cider. (Liver of fattened goose, pear, soft brown sugar and cider)

3. Magret de canard. preferably with orange/apricot and walnuts. (Breast of fattened duck)

I'm too tired to think of two more, can't even remember the recipes properly. Don't want to offend anyone but putting burgers and pizza in a list like this.... it just feels... so wrong....

I know what you mean. Seeing all that fast food on the list is definitely strange for someone who cooks fresh every day. Although I'd definitely prefer regular fast-food to your liver of a deep-throated goose. But replace the liver with a Poulade and the pears with apples (although it would certainly be interesting to keep the pears) and you have a very fine meal :D

Chicken Tenders
Chicken Tender Sub
Chicken Sandwich
Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken Tacos

Fried or grilled chicken only