By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Reviews Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

so thats 2 reviews that go into gamerankings.com

that comes to a total of 2x100%..which is err..100%..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

So... about 300 songs on 1 gb, eh?

*laughs at Sony for trying to tell me that 10gb is necessary for game music.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

SSBB continues it's epic mission to retain a perfect 100% rating!

Not rain on everyone's parade, but it's very likely some assholes (possibly 1up) will give it a 9.5 just to get some hits.

But that's enough of that! Must...keep...thinking...POSITIVELY!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

WOW!

Can't wait

PLEASE release it quickly in PAL...

I'll even sacrifice GTA IV for it if needed....

I NEED BRAWL BEFORE MY EXAMS IN MAY ninty!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
naznatips said:    39 playable characters of varrying fighting styles. Another 100 plus major characters appear in the form of Assist Trophies, where they will come out and fight for you.

39?????? i thoght it was 35? who else was announced?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

it's 35

BenKenobi88 said:
Freaking biased review...the game deserves a 14/10!

No. 9001/1

>_>

But seriously, nice review and score!

and 39 includes Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and the other two pokemon used with Pokemon Trainer.

thekitchensink said:
Not rain on everyone's parade, but it's very likely some assholes (possibly 1up) will give it a 9.5 just to get some hits.

But that's enough of that! Must...keep...thinking...POSITIVELY!

Not sure if this is sarcasm.  But if it is not, I think its really funny that you think a 9.5 would be a bad review.  And that a 9.5 would lure hits to a site for such a horrible review lol. 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

it's 35, but some of the characters are multiple characters that you can select from the menu, even if it's only 1 square. Such as Zelda/sheik, Samus/zero suit samus, and Pokemon Trainer that is 3 seperate characters that you can switch between on the fly. So if you can sheik, ZSS, and 2 extra pokemon, then it comes out to 39 characters represented by 35 squares.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.