By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New "Games with gold" game gone up... It's Crackdown!

Tagged games:

ganoncrotch said:

short on funds you'd love being in my town atm, a video rental store is closing down and they're getting rid of all their stock here, I got 11 ps3 games for 33euros in it... no boxes for them which bugs the shit of my game collecting heart but since I just recently picked up the ps3 getting that amount of games for 3euros a pop was awesome to kick start my collection.

Damn being broke as shit atm but gotta love at least having a shit load of games to play while waiting for moneys.

Good find there dude!  Enjoy your recently expanded collection!

Same here, except most of them closed down a few years ago. :/  And one of the owners was a good friend of mine and he moved out of the state :(

Also, have you tried half.com?  They often have some good finds, like Ebay.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Why not crackdown 2?

This being up for free hints at the ip coming back with the x1, which is good.

areason said:
Why not crackdown 2?

It seems the consensus is Crackdown 1 is better than 2.

They should have put a discount on Crackdown 2 during these two weeks like they did with AC games.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

ganoncrotch said:

Yup we are, I live on the start of the Ring of Kerry myself good old Rose of Tralee :) I'm loving the Irish way of dealing with stuff more and more now, I'd say we have some of the most multicultured people living here, very little in the lines of crime over race etc, massive LGBT communities with very few people who give grief to them and just this week passed laws to allow abortion if needed, When reading about some of the crime around the world just based 100% on not agreeing with someones Race/beliefs or who they wanna love I really feel bad for people not living here. Not sure if that makes sense... I'm rather tired.

Good to hear, most of the world seems to be getting better.  People often think I am or part Irish because of my colouring.   I think I am a bit, but not as much as I look.  Nice to know it will be looked upon as a good thing.

Yea, I see how bad Russia is getting for LGBT people, and the Russian community near me couldn't be more opposite. I hear recently that even in the most remote part of the world, nobody is more removed than your 32nd cousin.  I wish people would remember that every other human is really just you cousin.  (Although, does make dating sound a bit odd.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

walsufnir said:
Both games are banned in Germany. We will get Shadowrun and Lost Planet 2.

First, stunned that Adults can not buy a Mature rated game.  It's not a game for kids.  Especially in a country that has legal prostitution (I.E. letting adults do what they want.)  But where I live they worry more about sex than violent, which might be a really misguided thing.

I've heard really good things about Lost Planet 2.  Even my chiropractor friend plays it.  He says it's really fun and addicting, so you might end up with a better game for it.

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
areason said:
Why not crackdown 2?

Yeah crackdown has a score of 83% on metacritic, Crackdown 2 holds a score of 70%

On top of that a lot people complained when they got AC2 instead of the first game since they were missing the start of the Story, so not only did they give the better game this time if people have missed the franchise they can play this and if they enjoy it move onto the sequel later.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Zappykins said:
ganoncrotch said:

short on funds you'd love being in my town atm, a video rental store is closing down and they're getting rid of all their stock here, I got 11 ps3 games for 33euros in it... no boxes for them which bugs the shit of my game collecting heart but since I just recently picked up the ps3 getting that amount of games for 3euros a pop was awesome to kick start my collection.

Damn being broke as shit atm but gotta love at least having a shit load of games to play while waiting for moneys.

Good find there dude!  Enjoy your recently expanded collection!

Same here, except most of them closed down a few years ago. :/  And one of the owners was a good friend of mine and he moved out of the state :(

Also, have you tried half.com?  They often have some good finds, like Ebay.

Didn't ever think you were russian from your posts on here that I've read Zappy have to say one thing about Russia atm which is in the news, from the Wiki on the Winter Olympics being held in your country next year "There have been controversies and concerns affecting the upcoming Winter Olympics. The major disputes are with Circassians, environmental and economic issues, lack of political stability and governance and the safety and human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) athletes, supporters and journalists" it actually put a shiver up my spine to think that there are athletes who spend their life getting ready for this event but now may be put off going because of their sexuality or not compete as well as they could do simply from worry about the angry stance towards them. Really really upsetting....

BUT

LIGHTER NOTE

GAMES

said I'd slap a pic up here of what I got.

http://i.imgur.com/yPGbsTD.jpg

the ones with booklets were 3euros and without were 2euros so all games pictured here set me back a total just under 30euros. Even tho I know it's a handful of multiplats and stuff it's just all games I've not played this gen and figured if it's the price of a cup of tea I will probably play them for slightly longer than a Tea would last, Since I've not played one of um any advice on anything good I got would be appreciated.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Already own a physical copy bought it used last year for $2.99 its a fun game this might bring back some life in its online multi player.

The game should be banned nowhere it doesn't even have realistic violence its cell shaded.

Chris Hu said:

The game should be banned nowhere it doesn't even have realistic violence its cell shaded.

According to the ESRB this game is M rated due to...

Blood and gore
Intense Violence
Sexual Themes
Strong Language
Use of Drugs.

The game has some "strong language." But I somehow missed the violence and drug use.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)