By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Unarmed Black Florida Man Shot in own driveway

noname2200 said:
"Middleton said he was reaching into his car for a cigarette when he was confronted by sheriff's deputies responding to a burglary call. A neighbor had called 911 after they saw him reaching into the car,"

How fast are those deputies?! o_O

This is what I was thinking lol. Usually it takes police like 20 minutes to get to the scene of a report.

Around the Network

He died after being shot in the leg? What was the officer using, a cannon?

Why are we talking about this? As this site name indicates, this is a gaming site.

noname2200 said:
"Middleton said he was reaching into his car for a cigarette when he was confronted by sheriff's deputies responding to a burglary call. A neighbor had called 911 after they saw him reaching into the car,"

How fast are those deputies?! o_O

thats what i was thinking.

someone called the police because they thought he was breaking into a car, the police get there and he's still reaching in the car.

either he was having a really hard time finding those cigarettes or this story doesnt have all its facts straight

Here's a suggestion to Florida residents: Why don't you get to KNOW your neighbours? Much easier than having confrontations...

Around the Network

@ two minutes

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It was clearly Self defence, As a police man he know black people, they are dangerous and they cannot explain there self. So he has too shoot him before he can attack with is mouth full of bees.

How could he reach for the ciggie with no arms? Is this bloke Rayman or something?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

fordy said:

Here's a suggestion to Florida residents: Why don't you get to KNOW your neighbours? Much easier than having confrontations...

You must have never lived in a poor/lower class neigherhood.

If you know your neighbors,  Your Neighbors know yur schedule... which means your ass is getting robbed while your at work.

Adinnieken said:
Kasz216 said:
That's just the police.

They do that shit all the time unfortunately.

The only reason this is getting news is because of the other recent florida events.

The State of Florida makes the City of Detroit look safe.

Detroit's homicide rate is 58 per 1000.

Florida's is 7.5 per 1000.

So not even close really.