By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders, 27th July 2013

Project Diva F (PS3) has a release date now of August 27th in NA and a pre-order bonus

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/30/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-has-a-release-date-and-pre-order-bonus/

I am hopeful it can crack the 20K barrier its first week.

Around the Network

ARR popping up. I wonder how far that one will get.

elazz said:
Watch Dogs doing great for PS4 and the other PS4 games are good too. However I find it strange that watch dogs only has the PS4 version up there in the top 40 and not the PS3/Xbox 360 version.

I was thinking the same thing. Hard to believe that the PS4 version is in the top 40 but not the PS3 or 360. 

Conegamer said:
That Top 3 is motoring alright.

Also, next-gen preorders are slowing, as you'd expect really. Poor Pikmin, though. A 80-100k opening seems likely.

Watch Dogs added 11k pre-orders this week.   I don't see how next gen is slowing.

Not really impressed by Watch Dogs, seems fairly generic like Remember Me. It will probably score in the 70s to low 80's.

Killzone 4 doesn't look that impressive either but I want something to play as an early PS4 adopter.

Around the Network

Whoa, people pre-order Wii Fit U. And GTA first week sales will be massive.

Xbone >>>>>>> XOne.

That Pikmin 3 bump is hardly worth anything. Ridiculous.

Pokemon X/Y passing 100k, hopefully it starts to do double digit sales really soon. (Especially since B/W started doing double digit sales around this time, as well...)

Xbox one versions of ghosts and bf4 will soon surpass the ps4 versions.

Dose Battlefield 4 PS4 numbers are just unbelievable! And I seriously never thought Killzone: Shadow Fall will be that high...

PS4 is on fire, baby!!