By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders, 27th July 2013

@Deadbigfoot21

According to the current trends, it is more likely that ghost xbox version surpass ps4 version but for now battlefield 4 is another story. Current trends shows the ps4 version outpacing it every week.

Around the Network

@Conegamer

There is 17 weeks left for watch dogs to be released and the current gen version is nowhere to be seen, I think it is doing very well.

Angelv577 said:
@Deadbigfoot21

According to the current trends, it is more likely that ghost xbox version surpass ps4 version but for now battlefield 4 is another story. Current trends shows the ps4 version outpacing it every week.

I've been watching the charts every week for the past few weeks and bf4 and ghosts on xbox one is getting closer to the ps4 versions week by week. It wont take long till they get passed

First time that i see bf4 on ps4 with big pre orders, either way xbox 360 with outsell both.

DeadBigfoot21 said:
Angelv577 said:
@Deadbigfoot21

I've been watching the charts every week for the past few weeks and bf4 and ghosts on xbox one is getting closer to the ps4 versions week by week. It wont take long till they get passed

Ofcourse they will, but then again the ps4 has 2 more titles then the xone in the chart, i wonder at release which console will have the total most pre orders software wise, i think it will be close. 

It is so weird how watchdogs ps4 i the only watchdogs version out their. I don't undertand the huge interest it has on one paltform. 

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
That Pikmin 3 bump is hardly worth anything. Ridiculous.

Pokemon X/Y passing 100k, hopefully it starts to do double digit sales really soon. (Especially since B/W started doing double digit sales around this time, as well...)

were you really expecting it to do big numbers, its a followup to a series that hasnt seen a original release since GC days and evne then it wasnt that popular, not saying it will be bad.

oniyide said:

were you really expecting it to do big numbers, its a followup to a series that hasnt seen a original release since GC days and evne then it wasnt that popular, not saying it will be bad.

I don't know how me saying that makes it seem like I thought it would do big numbers. 2'000 2 weeks before release of a game is bad regardless. Especially for a Nintendo game.

All I expect Pikmin 3 to do is live up to Pikmin. (Which isn't all that amazing.) That's it.

Another good week for tales.

NintendoPie said:
oniyide said:

I don't know how me saying that makes it seem like I thought it would do big numbers. 2'000 2 weeks before release of a game is bad regardless. Especially for a Nintendo game.

All I expect Pikmin 3 to do is live up to Pikmin. (Which isn't all that amazing.) That's it.

IMHO these are the numbers i thought it would do, I think if anyone thought they would do better they were judging to high. Remember the low install base compared to what Pikmin 1 and 2 released on. Doesnt matter if its Ninty, they are not some infallible hit factory, they have a few franchises that jsut dont do huge numbers, Sin and Punishment come to mind.

oniyide said:

IMHO these are the numbers i thought it would do, I think if anyone thought they would do better they were judging to high. Remember the low install base compared to what Pikmin 1 and 2 released on. Doesnt matter if its Ninty, they are not some infallible hit factory, they have a few franchises that jsut dont do huge numbers, Sin and Punishment come to mind.

I never said that Nintendo was an infallible hit factory. If you compare this to other Pikmin games, it's still bad. 

With what info we know, at least. VGC doesn't have much.