By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW +SW 20th july up

I am shocked that Rune Factory 4 released. I didn't know about this!

SMTIV did really well thanks to the Clubnintendo promotion. Surprised that Vita didn't outsell the WiiU this week. How odd.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

TLOU showing good legs, wii u still had the pikmin boost, will it be able to go past 10k next week?

Wow, SMT4 bombed hard for such a big IP.

HikenNoAce said:

OK its official, Troll alert, only comes in to say BOMB HARD lmao, you do this every week like EX project x Zone Bombed. How much do you expect this games to sell for? YOur also the guy who thinks MH4 will not sell over 2mil lifetime... I cant remember all the nintendo threads you come in and bash but your name keeps on ringing a bell. Be civilized and if you have nothing else but Nintendo Bash remarks, pls retain yourself out of the threads..... Thank you

Moderated - Kresnik.

Conegamer said:
What is interesting is that the Wii U is up yet again WoW, though marginally discounting Japan. At least it has found it's baseline, and should go up from here.

Also, there's no Vita games in the Top 50 in America or Europe (Wii U has 2 in each and one just outside). More interesting is that no Vita game makes the Top 75 in America, and possibly even worse than that. I just don't see a future for the system here in the West, because there's simply no software. Which is a darn shame, really.

When is the last time Vita get a major game to expect some game in the chart.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
I am shocked that Rune Factory 4 released. I didn't know about this!

SMTIV did really well thanks to the Clubnintendo promotion. Surprised that Vita didn't outsell the WiiU this week. How odd.

Rune Factory 4 didn't release yet.  Which is why I'm wondering why it's up there.

Boutros said:
Dynasty Warriors 8 deserves so much more! So fun!

I'll definitely have to look into the game, as my last DW game was #5, which was during PS2 gen. I can't believe I'm about to have skipped out on the franchise entirely this gen! So many other games on my plate though! D:

HikenNoAce said:

You know this a troll attempt when you call SMT a big IP.

Nintendo and PC gamer

HikenNoAce said:

That so? Tell me, what did Persona 4 Golden sell first week in America?

areason said:
TLOU showing good legs, wii u still had the pikmin boost, will it be able to go past 10k next week?

I was hoping Wii U would stay above 10k per week in Japan but I'm not so sure that'll happen anymore. =(