By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Six classic Fighters returning to Street Fighter 4

mikey said:
Is there any hope this will get released for Wii? The scans look like it will be on PS3/360.

Ono said he wanted the game on as many platforms as possible even mentioning PS2 and DS. So Wii is a given.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Well that completes the original lineup. I guess no word yet on Balrog, Vega, Sagat, or Bison.

while this announcement was obviously coming its nice to see how there all gonna look in game

Entroper said:
Well that completes the original lineup. I guess no word yet on Balrog, Vega, Sagat, or Bison.

In order for Bison (Vega in Japan) to be in SFIV they'd have to rewrite the story again. Akuma kills Bison in the Street Fighter 2 series.

Darc Requiem said:
Entroper said:

In order for Bison (Vega in Japan) to be in SFIV they'd have to rewrite the story again. Akuma kills Bison in the Street Fighter 2 series.

Again is definitely the key word here.

Around the Network

Zangief, good god no. I could never stand Zangief he always pissed me off with his mannerisms and incoherent speech.

I'm glad the others are back.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

i have never played the third one,but were these characters really missing?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Street Fighter 3 was trying to take the series way from it Ansatsuken focus. Initially they weren't even going to include Ryu and Ken but decided to add them as the only returning characters. The lead character of the Street Fighter 3 series is Alex. The story of the series revolved around Gill and Alex. As the series pressed on they added back Akuma/Gouki and Chun-Li. Chun-Li was excellent in SF3. Her animation was top notch and they really animated her fighting style well.

Cool, some classic SF2 characters. I really can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Full size shots out of the mag: http://www.ene3.com/archives/020599.html