By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Six classic Fighters returning to Street Fighter 4

Tavin said:
like to play with blanka, i hope they bring back Honda too

You did not read the Open post...  right?...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

It's smart to attempt to rehash SFII in 3-D for mass appeal, even it sounds like the people (like me) who've played Capcom seriously through the '90s and '00s might not be happy w/ the new gameplay systems. I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it's not completely stripped of depth + the revenge system completely broken for the benefit of casual players.

I think most people figured these guys were coming back when they said a bunch of SFII chars are returning. I'd be surprised if Cammy didn't make it in, seeing as how she's a fanboy favorite.

I'm more interested in the NEW characters though, because Crimson Viper looks completely retarded, and she's the only one they;ve revealed so far.

Basicaly this means they have confirmed the very original street fighter 2 characters.

I agree that the game is going to need better characters than viper added to it.

If you look closely, Crimson Viper is the character blocking Chun-Li's fireball. Nice find Elgefe02, I am gonna spread the news into the other forum, I frequent.

Darc Requiem said:
If you look closely, Crimson Viper is the character blocking Chun-Li's fireball. Nice find Elgefe02, I am gonna spread the news into the other forum, I frequent.

Thanks... This game got me excited again..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
terran77 said:
Basicaly this means they have confirmed the very original street fighter 2 characters.

I agree that the game is going to need better characters than viper added to it.

I woud like to see some characters from the Alpha Series, and definitely I will love to see Sagat in this game

I´ll bet a ban that Guile did´t learn any new tricks...JK...but not really

Blanka and Dhalsim WTF

Ryu is most important of course but he´s been in ever Streetfighter so he´s given. 

It doesn't play anything like SFII or III, got a whole new system and stuff, to the people saying it's SF II. SF II HD will be your new SFII (PSN/LIVE).

Why aren't people freaking out again about how bad the characters look? (which they don't).

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

^^ I think (at least the older ones here) don´t care how Street Figher looks, it´s all about gameplay.

Jetlogs said:
elgefe02 said:

Hey Guile, looking fabulous!

he does look a tad bit homosexual there...

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989