By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Giants are coming???

Finally. If this is going to be "shadow of the giants" or something I will certainly buy a Playstation 3.

Around the Network

I do not care what it is because if it is a team Ico release then it is bound to be a great game. I would rather have a new IP than a sequel right now.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

""Is it me or does anybody else think that picture is a bit... ...phallic?
""

==> LOL

rath, RATH, RATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

look man, I have found someone more sexoriented than me !!!!

(the picture is supposed to be a colossus that is flying over ur head, nothing to do with a penis)

Time to Work !

Guys I checked the forum, they know nothing about the new TeamICO games.

Looks someone found that picture on the web but they believe it could be an old picture prior to the announcement of SoC (PS2).

It's known that TeamICO is working on 2 games (1 PSN download and 1 major title ) but until GDC (in 2 weeks) we will probably not know if it's ICO 3, Shadow of Colossus 2 or something totally new.

I really don't care if they decide to do sequels to ICO/SoC or come up with something new as long as they keep up their quality standards.

PS: I will be at GDC and hopefully will be able to play some new PS3 games ;)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Imo its a brand new game that will fully explain the connections between ICO and SotC .... that would be cool :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

u will be at GDC krik ?

u are a bastard ! lol

Time to Work !

Shadow of the Colossus and Ico are two of my personal favorites games ever...CANT WAIT to see what this one will be like.

I hope one day Team Ico does a remake of SotC for ps3...that game pushed the poor ps2 to the edge and then some.

Ico 3?

There was a Ico 2?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Holy crap whats the big deal about ICO? It was a crap game. My mom bought it for me, i played it for about 1-2 hours, and never played it again. If their new project is anything like ICO, you can count me out. End of Rant.

>Holy crap whats the big deal about ICO? It was a crap game. My mom bought it for me, i played it for about 1-2 hours, and never played it again.

Your mom clearly has better taste in games than you do. That's for certain. ;) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)