By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Fish gets butthurt.. cancels FEZ II - Update: Leaves games industry

FTW

Team Beer 240 65.04%

Team Fish 126 34.15%

Total:366
Adinnieken said:
Wright said:

Perhaps, but that's no reason for a gaming journalist to come and insult him too just for the insult bandwagon. It is totally unprofessional.

Don't use the term jouirnalist so loosely.  You would honestly be surprised who are really journalists out there are who are just mouth pieces.

As a journalism student myself, I'm afraid to say that nowadays everyone can be considered a "journalist", with enough support. People consider him a journalist, and you just can't argue with people, in general.

Around the Network

Now indie developers are rockstars due to that movie or documentary or whatever it was... They are sensitive, yet they like to give precious indications, set standards and complain about isht.

Ex Graphics Whore.

kowenicki said:
Excellent. Well played Mr Beer.

So you condone journalism breaking deontological ethics just for the sake of controversy?

Perhaps he'd get less flack if he stopped being such a bitch. It's all part of the game and if you can't handle it then don't participate.

Bwahahahahaha! God I hate this idiot. Still have yet to buy Fez and I don't think I ever will. The thought of giving this nutcase 15$ just sickens me.

And don't be worried that the game is cancelled, he'll bring it back tomorrow.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Don't let it ever be said that some (most) indie developers are self indulgent arseholes.

VGChartz

iceboy151 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
marcus beer is a fucking idiot too, he started the insults .

this industry is pathetic specialy the " gaming journalists ".

Man... You really need to get rid of that .gif. I can barely watch it, it just creeps me out and kind of makes me want to puke.

Seconded, or thirded, or however many people agreed.

kupomogli said:
iceboy151 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
marcus beer is a fucking idiot too, he started the insults .

this industry is pathetic specialy the " gaming journalists ".

Man... You really need to get rid of that .gif. I can barely watch it, it just creeps me out and kind of makes me want to puke.

Seconded, or thirded, or however many people agreed.

I didn't want to bring it to ClassicGamingWizzz but now that it's said: ^THIS^.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Buhu x( .If you drop everything all the time cause somebody criticizes you YOU ARE WHINY....he should get some balls. lol. Accepting that the world isn't always friendly...never liked him. The irony of the whole thing is he is always acting like a di** and now he wants an apology xD