Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which cancelled games were you most looking forward to, and why?

OneHappyGamer:) said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBtAvX4Pkyk

Legend of Zelda: Gamecube

<----------------------

We got something far better instead !



Around the Network

star wars 1313



orniletter said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBtAvX4Pkyk

Legend of Zelda: Gamecube

<----------------------

We got something far better instead !

That demo was never in development as a game, and so was never cancelled. If it had been made into a game, I expect that game basically just would have been Wind Waker with a different art style.



Bioshock Vita



Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

the_dengle said:
orniletter said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBtAvX4Pkyk

Legend of Zelda: Gamecube

<----------------------

We got something far better instead !

That demo was never in development as a game, and so was never cancelled. If it had been made into a game, I expect that game basically just would have been Wind Waker with a different art style.

Oh, I know about that

I just wanted to say how much I prefer Celda to the artstyle of the video !



Around the Network
Chandler said:
Bioshock Vita


HAHAHA ! :D

Good one , I´m still waiting for Resident Evil PSP and Devil May Cry PSP !



B.C

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_(video_game)

Canceled for the Xbox, it was essentially Minecraft before there was Minecraft, but with social aspects as well.



Legend of Dragoon 2 and just about any JRPG franchise that is not getting developed anymore.



ManusJustus said:
B.C

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_(video_game)

Canceled for the Xbox, it was essentially Minecraft before there was Minecraft, but with social aspects as well.

Reading that actually reminded me a bit of Spore.

"The player controls a tribe who has to evolve and migrate to become the best species in the game."



NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2011 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 - Borderlands 2
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

osed125 said:
Th3PANO said:
Earthbound 64

Isn't Mother 3 the exact same as Earthbound 64? I was under the impression that at least on the story aspect the games would have been the same. Wouldn't the only difference be the 3D animations?


Yes and no, story wise, we don't know because Earthbound/Mother 64 never got finished. We do know that several designs did make it into Mother 3 but Earthbound 64 was promoted as to having a sort of live world with day/night cycle similar to what we'd eventually see in Shen Mue. It has been a while but I also think the family was supposed to travel with one another instead of the seperate vintages Mother 3 wound up having so... who knows what it could have turned out to, had the N64 not been declared a failure in Japan and the 64DD more smoke then fire.