By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda U RUMOR: Tech Demo graphics, Open World, TP direct sequel, E3 2014 reveal, more...

Tagged games:

Sounds very promising, hopefully this is true. I think we will get a teaser before then, the full reveal tho will be E3 and hopefully a holiday 2014 release

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

@NobleTeam360
I can't do that because I'll be dropping A LOT of money on the Xbox One and games this fall.

All just rumours. It sounds amazing but I feel it is too good to be true. I also think that they will reveal it, at least something from it, much before E3 2014. We may get a first look before the end of the year. Like Miyamoto said, they could have shown it this year at E3 but chose not to so that people would not be too drawn to that one game.

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
All just rumours. It sounds amazing but I feel it is too good to be true. I also think that they will reveal it, at least something from it, much before E3 2014. We may get a first look before the end of the year. Like Miyamoto said, they could have shown it this year at E3 but chose not to so that people would not be too drawn to that one game.

It does sound too good to be true but at the same time all of it is possible, a fee of these details fall in line woth what Aunoma has said recently. Im hoping Nintendo has another big Direct like in January where they tease this game, full reveal E3, holiday release.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

sounds good to me.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Around the Network

E3 Tech demo graphics?? Open world?? Lots of collectibles?? Non-linear dungeon progression?? Lots of dungeons?? Twilight Princess/realistic art direction?? No motion controls??

This literally sounds like everything I would want from a Zelda game.

I'll take the TP or E3 tech demo art direction over SS any day so I hope this rumor comes to light instead of this one http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147240

HOLY CHEESUS YES!

hmmm... The no motion control's thing lowers credibility. Didnt they all 3D Zelda's will use motion? EDIT: Take that back. Some of that stuff a faker would never think of like the Zelda thing.

I'm skeptical, but everything (aside from the Water Temple reference) sounds great. Let's hope there's some truth to this.

Xxain said:
hmmm... The no motion control's thing lowers credibility. Didnt they all 3D Zelda's will use motion?

Initially, but later Miyamoto himself retracted that because he said that he realized that not everyone was too fond of them in Skyward Sword.