By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

withdreday said:
nightsurge said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrp8A2x2oN4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Someone please embed. I'll update later with a breakdown of the main points for people that don't want to watch the video.

Watched it, it means nothing. It's just one guys opinon. The fact of the matter is Zimmerman has a criminal history and Trayvon didn't other than minor stuff from school and speculation about crimes, but Zimmerman is a full blown felon, look it up. So on that fact alone, the whole bases on that is wrong.

And if you're seriously posting this guys opinon as fact then it's not surprising you don't know how to embed. Just saying...

I'm glad to see you are already banned.

The video presents FACTS with supporting evidence. Only the last part was speculation/opinion.

Also, you are wrong. Zimmerman's record was clean except for one offense where he assaulted an off duty police officer who was confronting his friend. The off duty cop never made himself known to be a police officer. The charges were dropped. Can you show where this magical criminal history is of George Zimmerman's?

Also, I know how to embed quite well, buddy. I was posting from my cell phone, though, which this website does not have a mobile format and is a pain to navigate. I could have embedded it at any time. In fact, I'll go back to the OP and do it right now, just for you so you can see it when you get back from your ban :)

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
nuckles87 said:

I find it hilarious that people who weren't their and didn't know either person personally want to make judgements.

This isn't a movie and you people aren't Judge Dredd. The jury got the full rundown on everything that happened, and the only reason why Zimmerman got off was because the prosecution reached too far. Had they gone for manslaughter, Zimmerman would have gotten 20-25 years due to Florida's "10-20-Life" policy. The jury said they would have convicted him of that. Frankly, I think that would have been enough justice for Martin. The real bad guy here is the NRA and the Florida government, and their "stand your ground" bullshit.

http://blogs.lawyers.com/2013/07/stand-your-ground-more-homicides/

Neither were saints, but NONE OF US ARE. Maybe Trayvon could have run away instead of fight. Maybe Zimmerman could have retreated instead of "stand his ground". Maybe they could have just talked. We don't know and we never will. That doesn't mean we get to make uneducated judgements about either person.

What are you talking about? SO MANY IGNORANT PEOPLE ON HERE!

He was cleared of Manslaughter as well. They tried to get him on both.

He was cleared of a secondary charge of manslaughter, but if the primary charge was manslaughter the case would've been much shorter because the whole case would've revolved around that charge itself. Second degree murder is much harder to prove because you have to find intent. Voluntary manslaughter demands intent as well...but not involuntary manslaughter, which fits the bill of Zimmermans case.

withdreday said:
Subie_Greg said:
I love reading the Zimmerman is a racist comments. Wasn't it Martin that could Zimmerman a cracker? Or is calling white people names not racist? Zimmerman isn't white anyway

Martin walked up to Zimmerman with the intention to beat him up. Plan went off without a hitch until Zimmerman pulled out the peace maker.

Would Martin have done what he did if he'd known about the gun... No of course not.

This wasn't the first time Martin did this to someone. It is the last time though

Wait, where the hell did you get all that from? Zimmerman was the one that came up to him as evidenced by the 911 operator telling Zimmerman not to approach in which he did anyway. So he engaged the conflict, not Travon.

What I love about Zimmerman supporters is they just LOVE to make sht up. You weren't there so stop pretending you were. You make yourself look surpremely stupid by just making up the story as you go to fit the argument. One simple fact check shows that you post is full of BS.

got link to prove your bullshit sir? Zimmerman says Martin approached him from behind as he was walking back to his truck. Got a link to prove that wrong? Don't bother, we know you don't.  

S.T.A.G.E. said:
nightsurge said:
nuckles87 said:

I find it hilarious that people who weren't their and didn't know either person personally want to make judgements.

This isn't a movie and you people aren't Judge Dredd. The jury got the full rundown on everything that happened, and the only reason why Zimmerman got off was because the prosecution reached too far. Had they gone for manslaughter, Zimmerman would have gotten 20-25 years due to Florida's "10-20-Life" policy. The jury said they would have convicted him of that. Frankly, I think that would have been enough justice for Martin. The real bad guy here is the NRA and the Florida government, and their "stand your ground" bullshit.

http://blogs.lawyers.com/2013/07/stand-your-ground-more-homicides/

Neither were saints, but NONE OF US ARE. Maybe Trayvon could have run away instead of fight. Maybe Zimmerman could have retreated instead of "stand his ground". Maybe they could have just talked. We don't know and we never will. That doesn't mean we get to make uneducated judgements about either person.

What are you talking about? SO MANY IGNORANT PEOPLE ON HERE!

He was cleared of Manslaughter as well. They tried to get him on both.

He was cleared of a secondary charge of manslaughter, but if the primary charge was manslaughter the case would've been much shorter because the whole case would've revolved around that charge itself. Second degree murder is much harder to prove because you have to find intent. Voluntary manslaughter demands intent as well...but not involuntary manslaughter, which fits the bill of Zimmermans case.

Not in regards to Florida law it doesn't.  Florida is a "Perfect Self Defense" state.

In oterwords, if you can claim self defense you can't be found guilty of any crime.

As long as there is reasonable doubt that says Martin might of started the fight, Zimmerman is in the clear.

The lack of even defensive wounds on ZImmerman's hands more or less sealed the deal on him flying out of any charges.  

You basically had witnesses showing Trayon beating on Zimmerman, and nothing to suggest zimmerman ever even fought back during the whole beating until he shot back.

Kasz216 said:

Not in regards to Florida law it doesn't.  Florida is a "Perfect Self Defense" state.

In oterwords, if you can claim self defense you can't be found guilty of any crime.

As long as there is reasonable doubt that says Martin might of started the fight, Zimmerman is in the clear.

The lack of even defensive wounds on ZImmerman's hands more or less sealed the deal on him flying out of any charges.  

You basically had witnesses showing Trayon beating on Zimmerman, and nothing to suggest zimmerman ever even fought back during the whole beating until he shot back.

But... But... Candy and Iced Tea

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
withdreday said:

I just didn't read the full article you dope. That's not misinformation. And I notice you didn't address any other part of the post. Nice Lawyer dodge, moron

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Though you are banned for being insulting I will still explain to you how you are wrong.

Well, you admit you didn't read the full article but yet made claims on the partial information.... that is exactly what misinformation is. Why should I address any other portion of your post when I have already proven that it is faulty. Lets work on getting correct information before we talk about anything else.

As I said, it's only misinformation if I had kept presenting it as fact. I admitted I was off and corrected it, so that's that. It seems to me you're just ignoring the rest just out of convenience, not because of that.

The fact of the matter is it doesn't even matter rather the charge was reduced or not. Those various run ins with the law showed that Zimmerman has aggression issues and it lines up with the fact that he most likely engadged the conflict as evidenced by the mentioned 911 call telling him to not pursue and he proceeded anyway.

He might not be a "racist" (or at least not an open one) but what he is for sure is a murderer, assbackwards "stand your ground" law or not.

nightsurge said:
withdreday said:
nightsurge said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrp8A2x2oN4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Someone please embed. I'll update later with a breakdown of the main points for people that don't want to watch the video.

Watched it, it means nothing. It's just one guys opinon. The fact of the matter is Zimmerman has a criminal history and Trayvon didn't other than minor stuff from school and speculation about crimes, but Zimmerman is a full blown felon, look it up. So on that fact alone, the whole bases on that is wrong.

And if you're seriously posting this guys opinon as fact then it's not surprising you don't know how to embed. Just saying...

I'm glad to see you are already banned.

The video presents FACTS with supporting evidence. Only the last part was speculation/opinion.

Also, you are wrong. Zimmerman's record was clean except for one offense where he assaulted an off duty police officer who was confronting his friend. The off duty cop never made himself known to be a police officer. The charges were dropped. Can you show where this magical criminal history is of George Zimmerman's?

Also, I know how to embed quite well, buddy. I was posting from my cell phone, though, which this website does not have a mobile format and is a pain to navigate. I could have embedded it at any time. In fact, I'll go back to the OP and do it right now, just for you so you can see it when you get back from your ban :)

Well I'm back now and it's nice to see you found the embed button:) . But the point is Zimmerman is no saint like some of his  supporters are supposely trying to paint him as. Last time I checked, calm minded people don't find themselves getting assault charges on undercover cops, I know I don't. And he had a few other charges too.

Here's an article that list most of his run ins with the law:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer?lite

So not only was he charged with a run in with a undercover officer, his ex wife even had to get a restraining order against him do to prior assault in 2005. That's hardly a guy that would be clean from fault in this case. In fact, it futher vaidates his aggressive tendecies.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if Zimmerman kills again, especially if he gets his gun back. The fact that he can possibly be armed again is the most asinine thing of all, but that's a story for another day.

WTF!?: http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/witness-9-accused-george-zimmerman-of-sexually-molesting-her/1240577

attaboy said:
WTF!?: http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/witness-9-accused-george-zimmerman-of-sexually-molesting-her/1240577

haha wow interesting if true,   but they are only 2 years apart and still doesnt make him a racist murderer.   Just makes him a bit of a sexual deviant lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

withdreday said:
Max King of the Wild said:
withdreday said:

I just didn't read the full article you dope. That's not misinformation. And I notice you didn't address any other part of the post. Nice Lawyer dodge, moron

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Though you are banned for being insulting I will still explain to you how you are wrong.

Well, you admit you didn't read the full article but yet made claims on the partial information.... that is exactly what misinformation is. Why should I address any other portion of your post when I have already proven that it is faulty. Lets work on getting correct information before we talk about anything else.

As I said, it's only misinformation if I had kept presenting it as fact. I admitted I was off and corrected it, so that's that. It seems to me you're just ignoring the rest just out of convenience, not because of that.

The fact of the matter is it doesn't even matter rather the charge was reduced or not. Those various run ins with the law showed that Zimmerman has aggression issues and it lines up with the fact that he most likely engadged the conflict as evidenced by the mentioned 911 call telling him to not pursue and he proceeded anyway.

He might not be a "racist" (or at least not an open one) but what he is for sure is a murderer, assbackwards "stand your ground" law or not.

So much misinformation my head is spinning