By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

attaboy said:
WTF!?: http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/witness-9-accused-george-zimmerman-of-sexually-molesting-her/1240577

She called investigators just days after the shooting of Trayvon Martin to say that Zimmerman and his family were racists who disliked blacks. The evidence released Monday shows she also called the Seminole County state attorney about three weeks later with more serious allegations.

That really says it all really. Serino mentioned the call in his investigation reports. He came to the conclusion there was no basis for the claim. Really think about it. Someone calls the police anonymously and swears that GZ is a huge racist and so is the rest of the family and if you look you will find out how racist he is... the police look and see nothing. Then later the person calls the prosecutors and makes even more wild accusations.

Around the Network

"We were talking about Obama and his mother said "I do not like Obama" thinking she was joking I asked "Why not?" she said "Because I am a racist" loud and proud. LOL this Witness 9 is hilarious. What racists really says "I don't like you because I am racists?" Answer: None. Racists will try everything to make it seem like they dislike you for something you possess. "What about George why do you say he is a racist?" "I can't think of anything specific I just know that's how their entire family feels"

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Max King of the Wild said:
“People participating in neighborhood watch enjoy all the legal protections under the Constitution, as well as state and federal law,” said Novak. “That can include carrying a weapon.”

Jeffrey Dehan, a sergeant who advises neighborhood watch groups as part of his duties with the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office in Washington state, says it is not their role to offer guidance on whether members should carry a weapon.

“We don’t advocate ‘should or shouldn’t,’” he said.

Carmen Caldwell, the executive director of Citizens’ Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, in Florida, said that in the wake of the Zimmerman case, some trainers and others were considering new safeguards, which could include background checks on prospective members and teaching about racial profiling.

Basically, just because you are apart of neighborhood watch doesn't mean you have to forfeit your federal or state constitutional rights. Again, him having a gun was irrelevant and he wasn't even going on patrol when the event occurred. The reason the (http://www.usaonwatch.org/assets/publications/0_NW_Manual_1210.pdf) says to avoid carrying a weapon is because it needs to work under 50 different state laws and also has no legal bearing anyway

He might not have broken the law (especially in florida), but just like the fireman said in the second article, he should've heeded the dispatcher telling him it wouldn't be a good idea to follow Trayvon. The job of a neighborhood watchman is to be the eyes and ears of the neighborhood, not the hero. No ones saying he didn't have rights, but two people would be alive and one kid would've been investigated anyway for his "weird" behavior in the neighborhood. The other fireman said on his neighborhood watch job that he did the exact opposite of what Zimmerman did and the perp was actually breaking into his own car. The cops came into the area, the guy ran off and they chased him and finally caught him and the fireman then identified said suspect. This guy is an actual first responder professionally....and knew when the stay back because he's not a cop. He wanted to, but after listening to the dispatch, he realized it was right to let the cops do their job. That and as a neighbood watch for his own safety he's supposed to stay away but identify the person who and wait for the cops to do their jobs. He doesn't need to be seen by the criminal. He just needs to spot him.

Finally got back to reading this thread, and I almost feel bad bringing it back up, but I just had to respond to this.  Why is it that in order for you people to make sure you see Zimmerman as a bigoted murderer, you HAVE to deal in misinformation?  Why not look at the facts?  Oh, because they don't support your view of the events.

I'm not sure why you are turning to people's opinions, and not the law, to determine his guilt.  Of course, that opinion is wrong, as is anyone's who still holds the opinion Zimmerman didn't listen and stalked Trayvon.  If you would actually listen to the 911 call, while being honest with yourself, you will hear that once the 911 dispatcher says that they don't need him to follow Trayvon, then the wind starts to die down and Zimmerman clearly begins to catch his breath.  Using common sense, this means he STOPPED following Trayvon.  Both Zimmerman's AND Jeantel's story support the fact that Trayvon lost Zimmerman, as he continued to run/jog.  Sorry, last time I looked, stalking is not following someone for maybe a block, then stopping and losing the guy. 

So, if Trayvon lost Zimmerman, how was there a confrontation several minutes after he lost Zimmerman.  Simple.  Using common sense, yet again, Trayvon must have turned back around to confront him.  Why?  Well, according to Jeantel's interview with Piers Morgan, it was partly because Trayvon thought Zimmerman was a "creepy ass cracker" and may have been a rapist that he didn't want to follow him back home, where his younger brother was, so he was just going to give him a little "whoop ass." 

What's funny is how many people on Trayvon's side wish to say those who support Zimmerman, or more accurately the laws on the books and the facts of the case, make Zimmerman out to be a saint, yet no one truly does.  They do refute your accusations with facts, which I guess you don't like and in turn can't refute, so you turn to opinion pieces written by people who support you side already.  I do have to say, I see more people making Trayvon out to be a saint than I do Zimmerman.  "The only crime he commited was buying Skittles and Tea, while being black."  "He was just your average teen."  Please.  To even say that means you have no idea what the facts are, or maybe don't care, and it only hurts your case.

DD_Bwest said:
tres said:
DD_Bwest said:
again people will say its okay to attack someone if you think they are following you

If martin walked straight home no one would be dead. If he didnt make assumptions, no one would be dead. IF HE STOPPED AND USED WORDS no one would be dead.

only 2 people know what happen and thats zimmerman and martin.   so all these a-holes put all the blame on the dead guy but none on zimmerman who could be lying.  everyone is defending zimmerman like his word is gospel.  i'm curious as to why.  

you stated if he didnt make assumptions.  isnt that exactly what zimmerman did?  isnt that exactly what you are doing now?  zimmerman assumed trayvon was a criminal up to no good.  quote "they always get away"  so quit the bullshit and get real.  unless you were there stfu

if i need to "STFU"  so does everyone else then because guess what?   NO ONE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM WAS THERE!!!!!!   TM could have walked home and he would be alive.. FACT IS he didnt, he stopped turned around and started a confrontation.  ALL the evidence shows this, and all the prosecution did the entire trial was try and put doubt into that story.   I guess no one ever told them they need to PROVE their theory.  

Both men made mistakes, but TM was the only one bashing another skull into concrete, and GZ was the only one who called police and knew they were coming

since this will always be a conversation based on heresay from the murderer what side you defend shows will always show an ignorant bias for some reason. face facts that all the evidence you want to hear shows exactly what you want to see.  way i see it all these pseudo defenders of zimmerman.   trayvon was just another dumb n that got killed  so it don't matter if zimmerman went beyond neighborhood watch protocol got out of his car profiled and followed trayvon.  "They always get away".  where all of the defenders in ignorance mentally has no relevance to me.   should he have walk the answer is yes.  not for the bullshit that he said but because it's beyond reasonable doubt as to what actually happened.  like i said noone knows what happened that day except zimmerman and i hope the blood of trayvon haunt him for the rest of his life.

post closed no need to respond 

Chris Hu said:
DD_Bwest said:
again people will say its okay to attack someone if you think they are following you

If martin walked straight home no one would be dead. If he didnt make assumptions, no one would be dead. IF HE STOPPED AND USED WORDS no one would be dead.

Since there where no eye witnesses no one knows what really happened.  With Zimmermans violent past he was just as likely as Trayvon that he started the fight

What violent past are you talking about? The 'assaulting a police officer' charge? The one where an undercover cop (dressed in civilian clothes) was giving Z's friend a hard time and he pushed the 'cop'? That was a BS charge, he didn't know it was a cop and thought the guy was messing with his friend. Oh, and just ignore the text messages Trayvon sent to his girlfirend about the fight he was in (and bragging about). Wow, try being at least a tiny bit informed before you spout nonsense.

https://www.txantimedia.com/?p=1916

The REAL timeline behind the BS charge:

Zimmerman is with his friend at a bar, an undercover cop dressed as a civilian drags his friend outside. Zimmerman comes out to see the man (dressed as a civilian) holding his friend against the wall. Zimmerman tries to get the unidentified man off his friend (not knowing it's an officer), gets arrested. Charges were later dropped.

EDIT: Not to mention the physical evidence and testimony that indicates Trayvon started the fight... Zimmerman had injuries consistent with being beaten but no indications of having landed any blows on Trayvon, Trayvon had no injuries or marks that indicated that any blows were landed by Zimmerman, eyewitness describing Trayvon on top 'MMA ground and pound' style, indication from the 911 call AND Jenteal's testimony that Zimmerman had stopped following Trayvon and Trayvon had 'lost him' minutes before the altercation, the fact that Trayvon was just a few doors away from home and had plenty of time to get home after having 'lost' Zimmerman, this list goes on. Take your delusion elsewhere. I'm so tired of blatent, willful ignorance on this.

Around the Network

Please let this topic die. It seems to bring out the best in everyone.

Serious though, I've lost a lot of faith when someone was really trying to justify this kids death because they think he is a thug. I'm not saying he was a saint, but he didn't deserve to die face down in the street. Maybe locked up or behind bars.

And this country is addicted to race. Look at how both sides lap it up. Why would want to fix it when it pulls in so much attention.....so sick the ignorance here sometimes. A lot of spiritual sickness out there in this world and I don't mean religiously. (athiest).

Multishanks said:
Please let this topic die. It seems to bring out the best in everyone.

Serious though, I've lost a lot of faith when someone was really trying to justify this kids death because they think he is a thug. I'm not saying he was a saint, but he didn't deserve to die face down in the street. Maybe locked up or behind bars.

And this country is addicted to race. Look at how both sides lap it up. Why would want to fix it when it pulls in so much attention.....so sick the ignorance here sometimes. A lot of spiritual sickness out there in this world and I don't mean religiously. (athiest).

I've not seen anybody say the kid deserves to die. It was definitely a terrible tragedy that he lost his life, and I can't even imigine the pain his parents are going through, but we still need to look at ALL the facts. What's also a tragedy is how Zimmerman was villified in this, what was HE supposed to do? Just lie there and hope the beating would end and that this unknown attacker wouldn't find his gun and kill him? Regardless of one's emotions, Zimmerman broke no laws by following Trayvon, he DID stop following (backed up by testimony and the 911 call), and for whatever reason it appears that Trayvon doubled back and started beating Zimmerman (the first and only legally defined crime commited). Did Trayvon DESERVE to die? No. Did Zimmerman have a right to defend himself based on the law? Yes. The evidence was on the side of the defense team, the correct verdict was rendered based on the laws and circumstances, it's a tragedy for both sides.

keroncoward said:

So TM starts the altercation? Lmao this is hilarious. How the hell is someone bragging about something not related to the incident evidence? How come GZ violent past is not used as evidence? Who the hell cares who was bigger or was in better shape? How is that concrete evidence that Trayvon started the altercation? Also someone can claim self defense and still get manslaughter (which this clearly was).

What violent past? Read my earlier post about this, you're just parroting false information you've heard. Your argument (and the arguments of most people on your side of this debate) are some of the most uninformed, illogical dribble I've ever seen. You're just making yourself look bad.

timmah said:
keroncoward said:

So TM starts the altercation? Lmao this is hilarious. How the hell is someone bragging about something not related to the incident evidence? How come GZ violent past is not used as evidence? Who the hell cares who was bigger or was in better shape? How is that concrete evidence that Trayvon started the altercation? Also someone can claim self defense and still get manslaughter (which this clearly was).

What violent past? Read my earlier post about this, you're just parroting false information you've heard. Your argument (and the arguments of most people on your side of this debate) are some of the most uninformed, illogical dribble I've ever seen. You're just making yourself look bad.

no matter how much evidence you show them (witness statements, police reports, investigation reports, video questionings, autopsy report, definitions, statutes of florida ect ect) they always have their "facts"

withdreday said:
withdreday said:

I just didn't read the full article you dope. That's not misinformation. And I notice you didn't address any other part of the post. Nice Lawyer dodge, moron

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Though you are banned for being insulting I will still explain to you how you are wrong.

Well, you admit you didn't read the full article but yet made claims on the partial information.... that is exactly what misinformation is. Why should I address any other portion of your post when I have already proven that it is faulty. Lets work on getting correct information before we talk about anything else.

As I said, it's only misinformation if I had kept presenting it as fact. I admitted I was off and corrected it, so that's that. It seems to me you're just ignoring the rest just out of convenience, not because of that.

The fact of the matter is it doesn't even matter rather the charge was reduced or not. Those various run ins with the law showed that Zimmerman has aggression issues and it lines up with the fact that he most likely engadged the conflict as evidenced by the mentioned 911 call telling him to not pursue and he proceeded anyway.

He might not be a "racist" (or at least not an open one) but what he is for sure is a murderer, assbackwards "stand your ground" law or not.

So much misinformation my head is spinning

Did you not read the article I linked? (I see you conveniently removed it from the quote, LOL) It wasn't misinformation. I guess that's the new magic word for " I lost the argument and I have nothing else to say ", LMAO.

I'll put it in this post too so maybe you'll actually take a look at it this time. And you should read it, because maybe you'd learn something rather than blindly defending someone with a past of aggression in a case were they killed someone.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer?lite

Now did you see it that time? I dare you to remove it from the quote again like that. You'd make a brutal lawyer btw.  Trying to even change around facts to make your silly argument look better. Hilarious.

Way to embarrass yourself. Gold Star on that one