By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

Areal-Llort said:
I'm amazing at the amount of ignorance in this thread. And I love how almost everyone in this thread is using the "do your research" statement when it seems like the person him/herself didn't do so at all.

1. Have a view.

2. Find someone disagrees with it, so make a claim and them tell them if they disagree, to do the research so they can agree.

3. ?

4. Profit

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Kaz can you post tjat link about manslaughter again. I never actually read it.

I think it was this one. 

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2013/07/11/the-manslaughter-option-in-zimmermans-trial-an-explainer/

The original source article is sadly behing a WSJ paywall.

nightsurge said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrp8A2x2oN4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Someone please embed. I'll update later with a breakdown of the main points for people that don't want to watch the video.

Watched it, it means nothing. It's just one guys opinon. The fact of the matter is Zimmerman has a criminal history and Trayvon didn't other than minor stuff from school and speculation about crimes, but Zimmerman is a full blown felon, look it up. So on that fact alone, the whole bases on that is wrong.

And if you're seriously posting this guys opinon as fact then it's not surprising you don't know how to embed. Just saying...

Subie_Greg said:
I love reading the Zimmerman is a racist comments. Wasn't it Martin that could Zimmerman a cracker? Or is calling white people names not racist? Zimmerman isn't white anyway

Martin walked up to Zimmerman with the intention to beat him up. Plan went off without a hitch until Zimmerman pulled out the peace maker.

Would Martin have done what he did if he'd known about the gun... No of course not.

This wasn't the first time Martin did this to someone. It is the last time though

Wait, where the hell did you get all that from? Zimmerman was the one that came up to him as evidenced by the 911 operator telling Zimmerman not to approach in which he did anyway. So he engaged the conflict, not Travon.

What I love about Zimmerman supporters is they just LOVE to make sht up. You weren't there so stop pretending you were. You make yourself look surpremely stupid by just making up the story as you go to fit the argument. One simple fact check shows that you post is full of BS.

attaboy said:
Subie_Greg said:
I love reading the Zimmerman is a racist comments. Wasn't it Martin that could Zimmerman a cracker? Or is calling white people names not racist? Zimmerman isn't white anyway

Martin walked up to Zimmerman with the intention to beat him up. Plan went off without a hitch until Zimmerman pulled out the peace maker.

Would Martin have done what he did if he'd known about the gun... No of course not.

This wasn't the first time Martin did this to someone. It is the last time though

They were talking about Uncle Kracker who is, in fact, a crazy ass.  Trayvon Martin was a huge fan of the song "Drift Away".  Why does everyone keep ignoring this?

oh lordy. Lol.... cant argue with that

Around the Network
withdreday said:

Watched it, it means nothing. It's just one guys opinon. The fact of the matter is Zimmerman has a criminal history and Trayvon didn't other than minor stuff from school and speculation about crimes, but Zimmerman is a full blown felon, look it up. So on that fact alone, the whole bases on that is wrong.

And if you're seriously posting this guys opinon as fact then it's not surprising you don't know how to embed. Just saying...

Ironic considering immediatly after this you say zimmerman supports love making stuff up. Lol

withdreday said:

Ironic considering immediatly after this you say zimmerman supports love making stuff up. Lol

It isn't made up you idiot. Zimmerman had three charges put on him in the past. One for resisting arrest. I see they were reduced, but that still shows he was a potential aggressor and more than likeiy much more reponsible than Zimmerman dick riders would like to believe.

And that user I was reponding to just pulled most of that story completely out of his ass. I see you made no motion to call that out. You've got to love selective readers

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

Smeags

withdreday said:

It isn't made up you idiot. Zimmerman had three charges put on him in the past. One for resisting arrest. I see they were reduced, but that still shows he was a potential aggressor and more than likeiy much more reponsible than Zimmerman dick riders would like to believe.

And that user I was reponding to just pulled most of that story completely out of his ass. I see you made no motion to call that out. You've got to love selective readers

So you admit in spreading misinformation

You:  Zimmerman is a full blown felon

Felon: criminal: somebody who is guilty of a felony

You: I see they were reduced.

Facts hurt dont they?

Subie_Greg said:

Why is a community watchman following a person around with a peacemaker?

withdreday said:

So you admit in spreading misinformation

You:  Zimmerman is a full blown felon

Felon: criminal: somebody who is guilty of a felony

You: I see they were reduced.

Facts hurt dont they?

I just didn't read the full article you dope. That's not misinformation. And I notice you didn't address any other part of the post. Nice Lawyer dodge, moron

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags