By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Black People intimidate you?

Well? Dizzle?

Yes 80 31.87%

NO 148 58.96%

Other ( post below) 22 8.76%

Total:250

No. I'm black

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

With a 34.6% obesity rate (tied for first) I don't think there would be many people in Stockton that would intimidate me and if they would I'm sure I could outrun a large majority of them. 

Ignorant fuck.

1. Bullets are quicker then you running.

2. Cars are quicker then you running.

3. Your attitude would get you killed.

4. Don't talk shit about someones neighbourhood unlessed you lived there we can't judge what he feels.

I walk on the other side of the road to them.
I avoid/ignore them.
I never say anything to them.
I am not prejudice.

Lol, I was thinking of you tonight Spurge. Two black dudes delivered a fridge to my house at about 9:30 tonight. One was pretty jacked and I figured they both had cocks bigger than yours. That's what this is all about isn't it, your small dick.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Only if they dress like they want to purposely appear threatening. I have no problem other than that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I'm not intimidated or afraid of people who have dark skin. Those who are "black" that I know tend to be pretty harmless. My dad, mom, and sister are all much more weary of them than I am. I make racial jokes about any group and they only get scared when I talk about the "blacks." I've done this before and never got into any more trouble than I have with any other group. The real danger happens when you get really inappropriate with the wrong crowds, and has little to nothing to do with the race they identify themselves with.

The way you see some "blacks" react to some comments you may think "you need to be careful what you say" but this applies to anyone. You make an unsavory comment about (black) slavery, someone may want to kill you. However, do you guys remember that one white chick who did the whole "ching chong ling long ting tong" thing? Many Asians wanted to literally kill her. It has less to do with race, more to do with insensitivity and aggression.

Not at all because I am black but there are types of people that do scare me, people who are really cold and look like they would kill someone without thinking about it.

And plus if you're talking about black people that are in gangs then kind of, not really because I can't be scare when laughing at how low their pants are.

Only ghetto black people scare the shit outta me.

No, I actually am friends with a lot of black dudes. and considering I'm part Russian and Canadian, im about as pale/white as they come :p its because of my black friends that I learned to not be such a nerd, and I can actually talk to girls lol Really though, I feel that they are just no different then everyone else. what you're talking about is the stereotypical black person. although maybe a lot of them are like that, your still going to find that most African Americans aren't to much different from the average white person. at least where I live anyway.

British people on the other hand, I'm very intimidated by them. just I always feel that they are much smarter and more sophisticated then me. and that I've lost a lot of girls to them, but this is besides the point xD

Only if they are in a group. I kinda blame the media for this because they make the black community sound like they are all in gangs who like to stab opposing gang members. It's kinda sad really and it's far from the truth as most black people are quite friendly. London does have a gang problem though, but all races are apart of it in someway. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018