By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Black People intimidate you?

Well? Dizzle?

Yes 80 31.87%

NO 148 58.96%

Other ( post below) 22 8.76%

Total:250
blkfish92 said:
Weedlab said:
blkfish92 said:
I live in a shit city so yes they do if they're in big groups and look "ghetto" Sorry guys, but it's the truth that where I live mostly the black population do crime.

There's nothing to apologize for. If you look at some of the posts here even black people claim to be intimidated by other black folks.

I suppose you're right, it's sad really.

It is sad. It's the result of years and years of the gov't and media demonizing minotiries, especially blacks. It is hard to change behavior that has been ingrained into your culture for so long. I do believe it has been changing though, just not fast enough for my liking.

Around the Network

The media plants the seed and spreads the negative stereotypes and propaganda. Rap videos, tv shows, and movies promote the idea of the typical gangster, drug dealing, pimping, criminal low life. I have rarely associated with people of a different ethnic persuasion. The media has imprinted in my brain that I must be weary of people that are different to me. I am definitely no racist, the media has socially engineered and conditioned me.

the2real4mafol said:

Only if they are in a group. I kinda blame the media for this because they make the black community sound like they are all in gangs who like to stab opposing gang members. It's kinda sad really and it's far from the truth as most black people are quite friendly. London does have a gang problem though, but all races are apart of it in someway. 

Fake Russian accent, it helps.

Seriously though, even after living abroad for years I can't get used to black people, they fascinate me -- you don't see them very often over here.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I walk on the other side of the road to them.
I avoid/ignore them.
I never say anything to them.
I am not prejudice.

Nope,you just sound racist.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
The media plants the seed and spreads the negative stereotypes and propaganda. Rap videos, tv shows, and movies promote the idea of the typical gangster, drug dealing, pimping, criminal low life. I have rarely associated with people of a different ethnic persuasion. The media has imprinted in my brain that I must be weary of people that are different to me. I am definitely no racist, the media has socially engineered and conditioned me.

I have to agree with you. Not only do they promote the idea of it, they glorify it. I think people can also be racist without being aware of it. I've met plenty of nice people who had no malice or hate in their hearts, but they have some pretty racist beliefs.

Around the Network

What a decidedly odd discussion.

People are the same the world over, regardless of skin colour and ridiculous stereotyping, not based on any reality, like virtually all of the ones listed in the OP.

I am Irish. I have never in my life been intimidated by another human being...and I have known people from many different countries and ethnicities.

If you are intimidated it is because of what is going on in your head, not what is objectively real.

No, becuase my fahter is black lol

Click HERE and be happy 

I know I'll be reported but this black people/white people is so stupid in USA. Everytime I just lol

Click HERE and be happy 

I think many of you misunderstood the reasons for the hypothetical "intimidation" :P

ShinmenTakezo said:
blkfish92 said:
Weedlab said:
blkfish92 said:
I live in a shit city so yes they do if they're in big groups and look "ghetto" Sorry guys, but it's the truth that where I live mostly the black population do crime.

There's nothing to apologize for. If you look at some of the posts here even black people claim to be intimidated by other black folks.

I suppose you're right, it's sad really.

It is sad. It's the result of years and years of the gov't and media demonizing minotiries, especially blacks. It is hard to change behavior that has been ingrained into your culture for so long. I do believe it has been changing though, just not fast enough for my liking.

Changing? Not so sure, everywhere I go there's the ghetto A whole black crowd who may even mug you if you're walking around alone. It's complete madness I say.