By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [CONFIRMED] Gran Turismo Movie (GamesCom Details)

Tagged games:

riderz13371 said:
smroadkill15 said:
Sounds...boring. Why make a movie about a game with zero story elements when there are other Sony IP's like Infamous and Uncharted that would be much better and more exciting to watch?

There is an Uncharted movie being made.

I thought the uncharted movie was canned or something.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
smroadkill15 said:
Sounds...boring. Why make a movie about a game with zero story elements when there are other Sony IP's like Infamous and Uncharted that would be much better and more exciting to watch?

Zero story elements? It is inpired by GT Academy... there full great stories here.

A little taiser from the 2009 championship.

I guess, but the games themselves don't have a story. I would still rather a see an Imfamous movie made.

GamesCom Details.

The Gran Turismo Movie

• Polyphony Digital has received requests for over 7 years from movie companies interested in creating a film about the Gran Turismo franchise.
  • Kazunori finally agreed to this film project because it wasn’t just a “car action movie”, and instead placed a focus on a youth’s “growth and maturity”.
  • Kazunori hinted the movie could start with a mother, worried about her son playing video games, and tells the story of how he goes on to become a successful racing driver.

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-course-maker-livery-editor-gamescom/